• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it pop up again when you deny permission ?
Yes. It's a set of two pop-ups that show up three times. First pop-up asks for location, when I click Block the second pop-up says "This site can't ask for permissions" or something similar to that. It gives the options Continue or Cancel. I choose Cancel, then it pops up again asking me for my location...after 3 tries, it finally quits.

Turn off those options . they automatically subscribe you to the threads you create or reply to
1689951541188.png
Ok, but why when I have "and receive email notifications" turned off, does it still send email notifications? Wouldn't it just be notification bell icons on the site if I only have the top option selected and the bottom deselected?

Is there a way to search within a specific forum thread?

Sorry if this has been posted already, I couldn't find a way to search within the thread. Player locations don't show up on the profile dashboard.

I turned off email notifications, and clicked the unsubscribe link in the emails, and I'm still getting them.

Which settings do I need to change to stop receiving eMails? See: attached screen recording with all of the settings I have. I am still receiving eMails.
View attachment 313320
Do you have the thread checked as 'watch'? I think I had to take that step in addition to the profile changes to make the emails stop.
1689975432926.png

Do you have the thread checked as 'watch'? I think I had to take that step in addition to the profile changes to make the emails stop.
View attachment 313321
What the hell? Yeah I went to the Watched page and saw that I had 10 conversations "Watched" - I never chose that.

I hope I don't have to go clear "Watched" threads periodically to keep this from happening again.... Just turn that off by default please.

What the hell? Yeah I went to the Watched page and saw that I had 10 conversations "Watched" - I never chose that.

I hope I don't have to go clear "Watched" threads periodically to keep this from happening again.... Just turn that off by default please.
I think it's a one and done (as long as you also opt out of everything in your profile). I haven't gotten an email from dgcr in a few days. (I also never knowingly "watched" anything.)

This should be an opt in for sure. No way something so obnoxious should be the default AND so hard to turn off.

Getting notifications anytime someone posts in a thread I've posted in. This wasnt happening before.

Thank you! They must have changed that yesterday because I've never made any changes to my preferences since the change. I don't even know what half the stuff in there is for…..a lot of it seems unnecessary

Thank you! They must have changed that yesterday because I've never made any changes to my preferences since the change. I don't even know what half the stuff in there is for…..a lot of it seems unnecessary
Same here. I tried to shut them all off in my preferences. It reduced volume of email, but I'm still getting some (which is too many as far as I'm concerned).

Not sure what else I need to disable to kill 'em all.

Please report issues on the new site here.

Let me know what you're trying to do, or the expected result so I can replicate it etc.
1. I am listed as a new member even though I have written numerous reviews and uploaded hundreds of photos since 2018.

2. In the score book I cannot filter for one course to see how I have improved or not over time on that specific course. Was previously able to do that.

3. Stats for my discs are present but the actual listing of them is abbreviated to the last four that I have entered this month.

4. For discs that I can list, the color, weight, and bag information does not remain in the entry no matter how many times I put it there and save it.

5. Bags does not work at all.

Last edited:
Dgcr always used to be in my "frequently visited" in safari on mobile, but it dropped out shortly after the migration and has not returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts