• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I've been labeled a hipster for my DIY custom bag

Is this bag hipster?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • This is dumb.

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems to me the definition of hipster changes every time someone waxes a moustache. I can't keep up.

I think the important thing to remember in all of this is that none of us have to carry that bag around. Buuuuuut.... I can understand your wanting to do so OP (I think) so you just keep on totin' that tote, labels be damned.

doesn't matter man, you probably never heard of it and there so obscure you won't ever find one...

btw, your bag is functional (well as stated by you, others seem to disagree), caring about how it looks, normal. Pretending not to care but actually placing value in what others think, hipster!

doesn't matter man, you probably never heard of it and there so obscure you won't ever find one...

btw, your bag is functional (well as stated by you, others seem to disagree), caring about how it looks, normal. Pretending not to care but actually placing value in what others think, hipster!

Cool, what's your bag look like? Do you care what I think, and how do I know if you're pretending?

btw my favorite disc is the Aerobie Epic so clearly I am not a hipster.

when i saw the thread title i was expecting something more like this

0068895580392_500X500.jpg

Cool, what's your bag look like? Do you care what I think, and how do I know if you're pretending?

btw my favorite disc is the Aerobie Epic so clearly I am not a hipster.

my bag looks like everyone else's, so i fit in of course, it makes it less obvious that i know what i'm doing... even though i don't.

i was happy for your diy bag and the enthusiasm you have about it but now i think it's wasted since you left space in the bag for an Aerobie Epic. Thanks for putting the instagram back up so i could see it and contribute my worthless babble :thmbup:

I didn't look at the pictures but you linked us to instagram.....hipster.

Also as Scarpfish said this post is more hipster than your bag:(

I started feeling old about 5 years ago when I had a conversation on how Hipsters were doing their best to ruin Charleston and then watched 21 Jumpstreet to see how the times have changed since I was in high school and college. 20 years ago, Charleston was full of young people that were Panic fans, deadheads, trustafarians, etc. and now it has a full on hipster feel on Upper King especially.

Attachments

• hipster.jpg
    hipster.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I have to admit I have no clue when it comes to pop culture, so I'm not really sure what a hipster is. Is a hipster the same thing as a douchebag? That's kind of how it appears...

I have to admit I have no clue when it comes to pop culture, so I'm not really sure what a hipster is. Is a hipster the same thing as a douchebag? That's kind of how it appears...

Dbag is the umbrella term. in other words a hipster is a dbag.

hipster-dipster-0.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D757

All hipsters are douchebags, but not all douchebags are hipsters.

P.S- bag's hideous, kill it with fire.

Sparty, you may be right about the Epic-hipster connection. But just to prove that I am not a dbag, I posted this video of the bag that I made for my brother last week: Link. You haters will all be apologizing soon.

I hope this settles the debate.

So what you're saying is that a hipster is a douchebag, but a douchebag isn't necessarily a hipster. Another way to put it would be that a hipster is a particular type of douchebag? That makes sense...

Sparty, you may be right about the Epic-hipster connection. But just to prove that I am not a dbag, I posted this video of the bag that I made for my brother last week: Link. You haters will all be apologizing soon.

I hope this settles the debate.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode
?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Last edited: