• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I've been labeled a hipster for my DIY custom bag

Is this bag hipster?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • This is dumb.

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sparty, you may be right about the Epic-hipster connection. But just to prove that I am not a dbag, I posted this video of the bag that I made for my brother last week: Link. You haters will all be apologizing soon.

I hope this settles the debate.

:rolleyes:

and tho maybe you're not a hipster.....but you definitely are a dbag.....video confirms it

ZAfCUqj.jpg

and tho maybe you're not a hipster.....but you definitely are a dbag.....video confirms it

haha at least somebody gets it. :clap:

This is fun. Maybe I'll be a complete dbag more often. Thanks all, for your profound inspirations.

Sparty, you may be right about the Epic-hipster connection. But just to prove that I am not a dbag, I posted this video of the bag that I made for my brother last week: Link. You haters will all be apologizing soon.

I hope this settles the debate.

I just thought you were cheap. But nope... Your video definitely proved me wrong. And no, you are the farthest thing from a hipster. More like a red neck trying to be cool by making a terrible joke. "No offense" :)

I'm an older guy still getting the hang of internet / social networking / and all, but here on DGCR, isn't this about where someone usually comes on and says, "in before the 'fill"? :\

I'm an older guy still getting the hang of internet / social networking / and all, but here on DGCR, isn't this about where someone usually comes on and says, "in before the 'fill"? :\

Just keep acting like you're 15...that's the key to youth.

that video was f***ing gay.

Thanks. Gays are cool now, in case you've been underground the past few years. And yeah, I was kinda hoping you'd hate it. My biggest fear was that you'd hate it so much you'd laugh at how right it made you feel.

Anyways, what do you guys think of the Cryztal FLX Glo Drone? I love mine, especially for flicks. Anyone else throw a Drone? ;)

Thanks. Gays are cool now, in case you've been underground the past few years. And yeah, I was kinda hoping you'd hate it. My biggest fear was that you'd hate it so much you'd laugh at how right it made you feel.

Anyways, what do you guys think of the Cryztal FLX Glo Drone? I love mine, especially for flicks. Anyone else throw a Drone? ;)

and why the hell is it "cool" to have a sexual preference over the other? they are gays who are douche bags and gays that are pretty cool. you sound like a dumbass saying "gays are cool now". and btw f*** discraft lol jk I just have never though discraft had anything really great to offer.

Isn't hipster a word that hipsters use to describe people not so cool as themselves?

Get over yourselves and everything about you.

"Seems to me the definition of hipster changes every time someone waxes a moustache. I can't keep up" - Broken Shoulder

Sig worthy

Buying a quality bag that's made to carry discs isn't going to hurt disc golf. If anything, it shows how organized the sport is. I have bags from four of the top manufacturers and I also carry a regular backpack sometimes, and I also have a camel back pack. It's all about how you feel with your own personal style. If you wanted us to say you are a hipster, well. You've only shown me a bag. I would need to see your whole look. But the bag just screams I'm poor and can't afford a decent bag, or you are too cheap to buy a decent bag.

Who cares what we think, as long as you are a polite disc golfer. Happy discing!
^^ I couldn't agree more with the whole quote.

When I started I didn't need a bag because I only had a couple discs. When I got more discs I carried them in a drawstring bag or a backpack. When I decided I was serious enough about disc golf to warrent it I bought an entry level bag. At no point along this journey did I worry about what any of these bags said about me, I worried whether they'd carry my discs, beers, and wallet. If someone else wanted to assume I couldn't(or can't) play because I didn't(and still don't) have a $250 bag that's their problem. I mean they're right, I'm still not as good as I'd like to be but the bag isn't the issue. Being old, out of shape, and not getting to spend as much time at the course as I'd like are the problem! :D:eek::(

Latest posts