• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I've got it! I know where we can put the word Frolf

to me Frolf courses are Target courses. if it has a basket it is disc golf no matter how poor the course.
I have played tupelo and their are FAR worse!

I agree, there are plenty worse courses out there. My biggest complaint is the fact you have to drop 7 bucks a round to play it or 10$ for 18. Playing at night is really cool! I do like that! But it was painful when that was the only course in town! Not like you could zip over and play whenever you wanted. If I was visiting, yeah I'd play it in a heartbeat! But that's who it's geared toward, the tourists. They don't even give a locals discount or Winter rates!

Last edited:
I don't think I know of any courses that would be considered a "Frolf" course.

Haha Frolf. It sounds like a Muppet or something...

the basketball player Dikembe Mutumbo sounds like a muppet more than muppet sounds like a muppet. the last 3 courses that opened in Louisiana were all designed by non disc golfers which usually results in crap. I guess this could be called frolf.

the basketball player Dikembe Mutumbo sounds like a muppet more than muppet sounds like a muppet. the last 3 courses that opened in Louisiana were all designed by non disc golfers which usually results in crap. I guess this could be called frolf.

Why would someone who has never played disc golf think they could design a disc golf course? That's just silly beyond reason. :(

Frolf: The act of playing disc golf on pathetically short courses, akin to dunk contests on 8' goals.

There, fixed. You can thank me later.

Frolf: The act of playing disc golf on pathetically short courses, akin to dunk contests on 8' goals.

There, fixed. You can thank me later.

...and that is how a bill becomes a law! :cool:

Why would someone who has never played disc golf think they could design a disc golf course? That's just silly beyond reason. :(

To add an attraction. Hence Myrtle Beach, where anything to bring in the almighty tourist dollar is fair game! Someone hears about it, thinks "I can do that, and bring in more revenue!" Next thing you know they are slapping Baskets up, without putting any thought into how they could make worth their investment! Next thing you know, The Average tourist doesn't know about it, or care. The few disc golfers that do come, are just coming to get a fix or trying it out for the first time.

How about it is golf frolf when you use "frisbees". Thats whta people dont understand we do not use frisbees!

Latest posts