• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Teebird3's in the Factory Store

The Champ T3 is an amazing disc. It reminds me so much of my old 11x Ca Teebird. My friend was throwing his 11x 168g side by side with my Blue 175g and it was hitting identical lines. I will be picking up a G* to go with this for sure.

17b.png

Did anyone else with orange get the rainbow stamp?

I found my T3 a bit beefy for the throwing I can do in yard. It was hooking much sooner than my month old 158 F2 teebird. It reminds me of my champ banshees on how well it takes to flex shots BH and FH.

Lastly, is this release in JL champ going to be limited run? Hate to have a sweet thrower I'm going to have to pay out the back side to replace.

Without any inside knowledge, I think the only thing limited about this version will be the stamp

Yep these have different art from a new designer. They also have her stamp on Rocs in the factory store.

That's her. I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread and it was hinted that more was coming from her, a LA Roc stamp.

Could be wrong but I remember reading it somewhere on here.

Les is a guy, and he didn't do the Teebird3 stamp.

Story behind the stamp. We have a new designer at Innova West, and I've been exploiting her illustration skills :) Jannica has been doing some fantastic work and you guys will see more of it soon.

I see I have the new T3 stamp confused with the new Roc stamp which looks like DX TB at the pro shop. Although the T3 stamp looks a lot like the 2010 USDGC Roc Battlecry stamp.

Threw mine a few times today in between shooting some videos. Mine seem to be a little more high speed stable than my G Star T3...or maybe I wasn't throwing them properly. Hard to tell.

Watching my friend throw his launcher today I would agree andy. He threw one about 375 into a 10-15mph wind and it didn't really even wiggle, like it was going to turn.

Threw mine a few times today in between shooting some videos. Mine seem to be a little more high speed stable than my G Star T3...or maybe I wasn't throwing them properly. Hard to tell.

I have always found the Jolly Launcher plastic to be more lumbering, for lack of a better word. They just do not seem to have the same zip in comparisons to other plastics. They look great on the ground when the sun is shining on them and even better on the wall, but I have long gone back to throwing Stars and GStars for that extra glide.

I have always found the Jolly Launcher plastic to be more lumbering, for lack of a better word. They just do not seem to have the same zip in comparisons to other plastics. They look great on the ground when the sun is shining on them and even better on the wall, but I have long gone back to throwing Stars and GStars for that extra glide.

Interesting, thanks for the comments, now I am even more lost on this disc. Never have thrown a T3, but love both my 11x Cal's.

perfectly stated

I keep moving the brinster out of the bag for this reason.

Hmmm, interesting comment. I would guess it's just because they tend to be a bit more stable than their Star or GStar counterparts and because they take longer to beat in. When you watch pros like McBeth throw JL discs like the Roc3, they seem to glide just fine so I'm guessing it's just a stability/break-in issue perhaps?

Latest posts