• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Nice to see them at Throw Down. What a great course...

Hmm... Simon is signed up for Throw Down. It will be interesting to see what kind of lines he finds there.

:popcorn:

Just looked at the reg list for the first time since this day...:eek: Pretty good list going. Probably almost as good(maybe better?) as Idlewild the last few years...

McB
Dickerson
Heimburg
SImon
Sexton
JohnE
MJ
Koling
9 others rated 1000+

Kinda surprised Barry is playing the Masters though...

Just wanted to say great coverage of the LVC. Thanks for covering the LPO; that playoff and PB's reaction at the end was killer. I like the graphics and the little colored dots at the bottom that show how the round is going for the players; definitely an improvement over last year's graphics. BigSexy commentary is good; ask Big Jerm to keep bringing the insider knowledge. If you can get BigSexy an idea of the discs used by the players so they can tell us, that'd be great. Keep up the great work!

Everything is an improvement. Thank you guys!

The music, my son said, "what was that noise?" when the video started. haha

I didn't like the music used last year but then I got over it real quick with the quality coverage. I will say, you might want to pay a little closer to the sound mixing because I think it was on hole 4 of the final round (not sure exactly which it was) the transitional music between holes was a tad too loud to hear the commentary. Other than that it the LVC was awesome coverage.

-Dave

For diversity of opinion's sake, I prefer this year's music.

I liked the mini scorecards except the color coding was bit of imho. Green-Grey-Bright red-dark/greyish red-purple? Most common green-grey-red is good for birdie-par-bogey but double bogey breaks any consistency.

Also showing the current standings, not sure if I'm a fan of that. Have to watch CCDG videos first in order to avoid getting spoiled.

Music was ok, didn't really notice.

I'm just stunned there's a controversy at all over the music. I did notice it was a bit louder during one of the hole transitions, but didn't think much of it nor the music in general, at all.

As long as we're talking about Jomez and bumper music, the levels on the music were a little hot on some of the breaks between commentary on the Las Vegas tourney coverage, almost blew me out of my chair a couple times.

Just looked at the reg list for the first time since this day...:eek: Pretty good list going. Probably almost as good(maybe better?) as Idlewild the last few years...

McB
Dickerson
Heimburg
SImon
Sexton
JohnE
MJ
Koling
9 others rated 1000+

Kinda surprised Barry is playing the Masters though...

a couple of surprises for me.... great to see Gregg Hosfeld playing! and Lloyd Weema still hanging in there.