• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Did Jomez film MPO yesterday or did they film the 5 extra holes for FPO? . . Did MPO leadcard have to wait?

Did Jomez film MPO yesterday or did they film the 5 extra holes for FPO? . . Did MPO leadcard have to wait?

Were you asking in regards to the Nick Hyde? If so, I think I understood this from watching the FPO coverage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically, the women were only able to get 4 holes in on Saturday (after about 4-5 hours) due to lightning before it was called. On Sunday, they were under the impression those holes were going to be thrown out entirely, and their "final round" was going to just be composed of 9 holes on Sunday. At some point mid/after that round, it was determined the ladies were going to have to actually do 5 more holes that would be tacked on to their 4 holes from Saturday.

Because of that, I'm pretty sure MPO had to wait. I say this because my husband and I showed up at around 3:30p to Rockwall, and the guys were waiting on hole 1 for at least 30 minutes up to that time as their tee time was supposed to start at 3p (confirmed per others who were waiting around to watch also).

TLDR; I think so, yes to both.

Congrats on the 100k views guys. :clap:

I was in a state of disbelief just like you. How could there possibly 100,000 disc golf fans out there wanting to watch this stuff.
But you made it happen !
Keep up the great work. :hfive:

As a commentator, I like Uli. He has a unique ability to observe the things players do right and wrong and tell you what they did that caused the error or success. He even compares hole to hole changes in what players do in compensation. It's very insightful.

At first I didn't like Uli, but now I have to agree with you. He's become my favorite, even over Big Sexy. I really like Nate and Jeremy, but I get more information from Paul's commentary.

More Uli please!!

Tried to watch some a round from the Jonesboro Open on Smashboxx but only made it to hole two before I had to turn it off. Bad sound and poor video quality. Some of the commentary was pretty good, at least what I could hear.

Can't wait till next weekend for to watch some new Jomez videos.

Tried to watch some a round from the Jonesboro Open on Smashboxx but only made it to hole two before I had to turn it off. Bad sound and poor video quality. Some of the commentary was pretty good, at least what I could hear.

Can't wait till next weekend for to watch some new Jomez videos.

Feldberg definitely has commentary skills. Only good thing about the coverage. Why was it shown in fast forward? Why did they show the leaders so early in the round?

Feldberg definitely has commentary skills. Only good thing about the coverage. Why was it shown in fast forward? Why did they show the leaders so early in the round?

It seemed like it was fast forwarding most of the time then would slow down to about normal for a few seconds then speed up, it was really hard to watch.

I liked Feldberg's commentary. Maybe Jomez could get him to do commentary for a few tournaments.

Jomez videos are just great and imo they are the top and superior for what they do,great coverage and always great commentary by big sexy commentary

I hate you guys. Now I'm wondering what Ulisex is?

Brrrrrr yuck.

Nuli, pronounced Newly. You guys think too much about... nevermind.

Latest posts