• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Jomez needs to have Cale Leiviska do commentary for every video that doesn't have BigSexy commentary.

Also, I also liked McBeth's commentary.

I 100% agree. Extremely well spoken, professional, and easy to listen to.

Jomez needs to have Cale Leiviska do commentary for every video that doesn't have BigSexy commentary.

Also, I also liked McBeth's commentary.

Granted I was pretty tired last night, but they were just putting me to sleep. It looked like a cool course, but after the 50th wind reference they didn't really have a whole lot to say. The Texas states with uli was really great commentary about wind, I learned a lot during those rounds.

I have always enjoyed McBeth's commentary.
I have always enjoyed Cale's commentary.
Not sure they were a great pairing.
There's a reason why you pair the play-by-play with the "color" guy.

The commentary, while enjoyable, struck me as a "whiter shade of pale".
I enjoyed the commentary, and would certainly listen to any they would do, but someone to bring out their personalities, talk about their thought process/decision tree, ask questions, get in their head...
That would've made it even better.

I agree that both Cale and Paul were good, but together it was pretty dull and they often just repeated what the other was saying.

Also, lot's of spoilers, like Presnell has a circle one putt for eagle and before he putts they tell that Barrela was the only one to eagle the hole.

The final round coverage of the GBO was the most interesting disc golf coverage I have watched this year.
I tried watching the live coverage, but all the cutaways to Terry and the Dynamic disc golf dude (who looks like a criminal) ruined it. :(
I am DONE with live coverage, sorry Steve, but it really is hard to watch. Disc golf is NOT ball golf, stop using this for your video model. Editing the time between shots makes for far more compelling coverage.
With the big arm boys, and Nate and "Jim Halpert" doing the play by play, and the back and forth on the lead card, the final 18 was really gripping.

Thank you Jomez Pro, I would be proud to wear one of your shirts, do you have them in XL black ? Tell me where to send the check please.

The final round coverage of the GBO was the most interesting disc golf coverage I have watched this year.
I tried watching the live coverage, but all the cutaways to Terry and the Dynamic disc golf dude (who looks like a criminal) ruined it. :(
I am DONE with live coverage, sorry Steve, but it really is hard to watch. Disc golf is NOT ball golf, stop using this for your video model. Editing the time between shots makes for far more compelling coverage.
With the big arm boys, and Nate and "Jim Halpert" doing the play by play, and the back and forth on the lead card, the final 18 was really gripping.

Thank you Jomez Pro, I would be proud to wear one of your shirts, do you have them in XL black ? Tell me where to send the check please.

You do realize Steve had nothing to do with the live coverage of GBO, right?:|

You mean Lucid X. Felon?

Gotta say I am not a fan of the new arrangement where the back 9 player score ticker does not start from zero but always has the previous 8 holes on it. I thought the old style was better and easier to follow.

Yeah, I kind of agree. I got used to it, but am not a fan. We are so used to calling it front or back nine, and now we have somewhere in the middle nine too.

Still, the coverage was great!:clap:

I had a couple of issues with the Jomez coverage over the weekend.

It is pretty obvious but team #2 is not at the same level as Michael and Jerry. It just speaks highly of the skill levels those two have.

Round one coverage of FPO they posted the Final first round scores at the beginning of back 9 in the first round. And Round one coverage of second card MPO after hole 4 they posted Melton score for hole 5.

I have been noticing small slip-ups in the scoring. Perhaps doing 3 rounds of next day coverage is too much?

I am fine with the new score ticker if the scoring is correct.

Unless they are on the card we are watching, I would like player commentators to limit themselves to one reference to their own play per 9 hole video. I am not at all interested in hearing Jerm or anyone talk about what he did on every hole, unless we are watching it.

It seems obvious DD paid for the multiple camera crews (can't think of any other reason DD players made up the announce crews other than BigSexy).

I watch almost all you tube coverage, including Finnish stuff where I don't know the heck they're saying.

This being said, the DD crews were below average at best. ZM and TO on the FPO coverage was excruciatingly boring. And, I get it they are friends with PP, but they raved about her play as if she won the thing by 20 throws. Gatekeeper would have been better off going with their usual announcers.

I had a couple of issues with the Jomez coverage over the weekend.

It is pretty obvious but team #2 is not at the same level as Michael and Jerry. It just speaks highly of the skill levels those two have.

Round one coverage of FPO they posted the Final first round scores at the beginning of back 9 in the first round. And Round one coverage of second card MPO after hole 4 they posted Melton score for hole 5.

I have been noticing small slip-ups in the scoring. Perhaps doing 3 rounds of next day coverage is too much?

I am fine with the new score ticker if the scoring is correct.

You could definitely tell that the B-team was on the FPO coverage. Hole previews for the men's tees and incorrect previous round scores were also prevalent.