• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Bigheart commentary is a no go for me. Jerm is palatable when Sexton is there to provide actual commentary. Earhart is just too shrill for me, too "on task," which clashed to my ears.

I think Sexy-Ulli commentary would be a perfect mix of smart funny. Sexton's humor is underrated, as is Ullibari's disc golf insight.

Bigheart commentary is a no go for me. Jerm is palatable when Sexton is there to provide actual commentary. Earhart is just too shrill for me, too "on task," which clashed to my ears.

I think Sexy-Ulli commentary would be a perfect mix of smart funny. Sexton's humor is underrated, as is Ullibari's disc golf insight.

Uli and jerm are fun together and I enjoy listening to them but Earhart was a nice change of pace imo. Brian did a good job in the sexton role of reigning jerm back in when he goes on a tangent (often). Hope uli is back for maple hill though.

As a new Jomez addict this year, I have seen every tournament from 2019 onwards. Want to dabble in 2018 but would like some recommendations other than USDGC and Worlds for what else is a must-watch that year.

I'm probably biased when I say MVP/Vibram is a must every year. Maple Hill is one of the best courses in the US.

As a new Jomez addict this year, I have seen every tournament from 2019 onwards. Want to dabble in 2018 but would like some recommendations other than USDGC and Worlds for what else is a must-watch that year.

I'd suggest the 2017 Jonesboro Open for one main reason. Simon's line on hole 11. We normally line up on the tee pad and throw in the direction the tee pad is 'aimed'. Hole 11 is a dogleg left. Simon lined up and threw sideways off the teepad going down the adjacent fairway. That gave him a wide open drive with a short approach to the right. They ended up making a mando on round 3 to keep that from happening. But what it teaches/shows is that the 'normal' line might not be the best option.

What it really taught me is that if you have a superhuman cannon of a frisbee slinging arm, you have more lines available.

That's true for sure, but one thing it taught this noodle arm is that DG is a 3 dimensional sport. It is more than just throwing forward. It actually has helped me on a few sub 300' holes that had really tight lines, but a decent gap at a 45 degree angle toward the sky. :)

I'd suggest the 2017 Jonesboro Open for one main reason. Simon's line on hole 11. We normally line up on the tee pad and throw in the direction the tee pad is 'aimed'......... But what it teaches/shows is that the 'normal' line might not be the best option.

I think I learned that from Don Johnson in the movie "Tin Cup."

I was pleasantly surprised having enjoyed that so much. The 1st season got old FAST. Especially the ones where they were in just a normal park, someones back yard etc.

Even with this place I was a little taken aback how little imagination they seem to have at times. Like 50% of the stations were "a lofty putt over this railing here"

Will give upcoming episodes a watch

79,000 views in 2 days. They must be doing something right!

Latest posts