• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jonesboro Open trip

McCready

Eagle Member
Thinking about making this trip in April to play courses in 3 new states and watch the men's final on Sunday. It's at Disc Side of Heaven which has two courses, Champ & Rec. Anyone know if the tournament uses both courses and if not, if the Rec course is open to the public on tournament days?

The AM side of the tournament will use the Rec course, along with Craighead, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Friday tee time is 2pm, Saturday and Sunday is 9am so there would be some time to sneak in rounds here and there. The course has been open the past two years when the AM tournament isn't going on.

The AM side of the tournament will use the Rec course, along with Craighead, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Friday tee time is 2pm, Saturday and Sunday is 9am so there would be some time to sneak in rounds here and there. The course has been open the past two years when the AM tournament isn't going on.
Good to know, thanks. Hoping to sneak in a round on Saturday or Sunday, then play my Mississippi round on Monday for a shorter drive home. I want to play one in the Memphis area too.

Actually I think I'll do Tupelo Saturday (Tombigbee), Bud Hill Sunday morning, then drive the hour to Jonesboro and watch the MPO final round, then play the champ course at Jonesboro Monday morning. Should be a blast if my 48yo body holds up through all that. :thmbup:

Actually I think I'll do Tupelo Saturday (Tombigbee), Bud Hill Sunday morning, then drive the hour to Jonesboro and watch the MPO final round, then play the champ course at Jonesboro Monday morning. Should be a blast if my 48yo body holds up through all that. :thmbup:

Sounds like a fun course. The champ course is tough to score on if you don't have a big arm but it is worth the play!

Latest posts