• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Judges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamtwo

Got a little extra money for plastic this week, wanting to grab up a couple more judges. Anyone got anything cool? Mainly looking for black, red and blue, in that order. I'm kind of wanting another set of two. Let's see what we got!

I've got 3 practice putters from when I threw judges that I'm not using. Two classic blends and a classic hard, all about 7/10

What color are the classic blends pb? Are they soft and grippy?

603, just have one of those?

White and yellow. White is a small hand eye stamp, yellow is a stock stamp. Both 175 grams on my scale Nice and grippy, soft without being floppy

I might as well throw it out there even though I don't have the colors you are looking for. I have a set of big hand eye stamped white classic hard and a set of pink 100 holes from hell tourney stamped pink classic hard. Both sets are roughly 7/10. I have switched to KC Aviars, so I no longer use them. I also have a production stamped classic hard yellow 6/10.

Thanks guys, but since it's not something I really NEED I'm going to try to find the preferred colors. I appreciate the offers though!

Status
Not open for further replies.