• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just one disc

Technohic

* Ace Member *
I have been doing too much thinking, trying too many discs and too many different shots and I want to go back to basics and just perfect my BH form. The only exception to just basic BH is when I need an overhand disc; so what in my disc organizer should I use for just:

1 Driver
1 Mid
1 Utility/OH disc

Putter is decided

My Disc Organizer (Added Stalker thats on its way)

Please look at all discs, even ones I dont have bagged. I just want it to be about the throw and forget the other discs for the time being and play with a clear head and focused on form.

I throw 250-300' regularly and have spiked up to 350' or so, if that helps. I have my thoughts but it is nice to get someone from the outside looking in.

B uzzz and the Leopard that's what I'd go with...although if you wanted to pick anything else up I would recommend a star valk in the mid 160's.
Not sure about a utility disc...the stalker may work for you, I'm not too familiar...the Whippet is my "OH Sh*T!!!" disc:)

flick is an excellent get out of jail disc, that stupid thing will fly in a circle if you throw it right.

Buzz and flick getting some love, Teebird leading drivers, but what if I need an anny?

Here are the discs I'd consider listed in the order I'd recommend them.

Driver - Leopard, TL, Eagle
Mid - Roc, Buzzz, Coyote
Utility/Overhand - Banshee, Flick

Here are the discs I'd consider listed in the order I'd recommend them.

Driver - Leopard, TL, Eagle
Mid - Roc, Buzzz, Coyote
Utility/Overhand - Banshee, Flick

The Leopard and TL were more along the lines of what I was thinking for driver, but I never really thought to try an anny line with a Teebird and havent got the Stalker just yet but it will be an option, I just dont know its flight path.

I am very open on the mids and utility, although I dont think I leave much choice in the utility department.

EDIT: Since I want to clear thoughts on this, I will go on popular opinion and just ask questions. I really want to play dumb if that makes sense.

driver= stalker
mid= buzzz
utility/oh= epic (haven't thrown one but i've seen them used to great success overhand)

good choice on the banger if that's your putter you've decided on.

good choice on the banger if that's your putter you've decided on.

Thats why I didnt throw the putter in there. I have a few more than what is in my organizer that my kids and fiance have right now, but its already a no brainer.

If you want to be different try a Latitude 64 Core as your mid.

If you are the kind of dude that only uses mids out to 200' or so I recommend the Latitude Sinus AP....that thing is DD boobalicious.

Teebird and/or TL and Buzzz.

No advice on the overhand disc, I don't use them.

Striker, Core, and XXX. Been using the XXX like a Flick and seems to be more controllable.

If you want to be different try a Latitude 64 Core as your mid.

If you are the kind of dude that only uses mids out to 200' or so I recommend the Latitude Sinus AP....that thing is DD boobalicious.

I know it's hard not to plug Lat 64 Bill, but I think he is only looking for recommendations of thing that he already owns.

I know it's hard not to plug Lat 64 Bill, but I think he is only looking for recommendations of thing that he already owns

That's where he has gone wrong ya see. ;)

But you are right...:(

lol Yeah, for what I am wanting to do, it would be counter productive to buy more discs. Once I got everything form where I want it, I want to evaluate from there instead of gettting discs to counter my bad form. (Think my 146 R-Pro Boss might be an example)

TeeBird, Buzz, XS. There is no better overhand disc then the XS and for me 90 percent of my get out of trouble shots are overhands.