• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just purchased a old style Gorilla boy Simian bag for $149 from his site

Bulldog565

I'm so excited to have purchased a bag like this. I'm wanting to know how long have your bags held up? It's the first major back pack bag I've bought. I was using an old duffle tourny bag with DD straps but got tired of it!

I'm addicted to disc golf and I'm glad I've found a forum like this lots of useful stuff on here.

Last edited:
I had my simian for 3 years. Was a great bag. I eventually ordered new straps for 60 bucks and it was a bag rejuvenation. Sold it to a buddy and it still looks as great as ever. Had I not bought a cart I'd still have it

That bag at that price is an incredible value.

After 2.5 years of heavy use, a couple of zippers are close to blowing, the carry strap is pulling away from the bag (only cosmetic though, it is still secure), and the bottom is wearing through on one corner (rocky terrain).

Awesome bag!

I've had mine for 4 years and I sit on it on every tee. It's still in brand new shape and I love it. Last bag I'll ever get.

Mine is coming in Saturday also picked up a birdie bag also to check out! I also have a question for you guys I have a vibram ibex that I love does any of you know anywhere people would be selling vibram discs as they are out of production I'm going next week to check out play it again near me!

I have vibram

Mine is coming in Saturday also picked up a birdie bag also to check out! I also have a question for you guys I have a vibram ibex that I love does any of you know anywhere people would be selling vibram discs as they are out of production I'm going next week to check out play it again near me!

I have some vibram for sale or trade.

Just got my bag I have to say this bag is built like a tank! I love it definitely a good purchase! It is alot bigger that what I wanted but will be the last bag I'll ever need hopefully

Had a blast today played 1 round at local course with the bag it was comfortable and nice to have a chair built in and all the storage for everything!

Attachments

• IMG_20190925_123343.jpg
    IMG_20190925_123343.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 34
I bought a used first gen that was in rough shape but still plenty usable. Wound up buying a different bag about five years ago and sold the Simian to a friend who's still using it today. It looks the same as when I had it. You're going to have yours for years if you're good to it.

I've also had a Squirrel Monkey for the last six or so years, and aside from being dirty it's in almost perfect shape. Gorilla Boy makes a great product.

Latest posts