• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kansas City Wide Open

all they need to do is put a OB line on the right side of the teepad to the right side of the tree line on the right side of the fairway.... I must say i was the first person to throw this round in the round at Blue Valley because the card all noticed the ODD headwind we had and we discussed if we could do it so we did. a simple ob line could knock that whole route out. no mando needed

what did you end up taking on the hole Paul? 4?

i still don't understand how Will is ranked over you. Besides the memorial he hasnt really seemed to be making much waves this year. must've taken that firebird out of his bag.

The same reason someone can be ranked 10th in the country and 8th in the world.

yea my 2nd shot was about only 80 feet for a pitch out then a simple roc3 upshot 320 with a 2foot drop in for 4

What did you throw off the tee and what in general would throw off the tee for shots like that?

What did you throw off the tee and what in general would throw off the tee for shots like that?
I threw a understable destroyer i wish i would have had a understable roc though it would have glided better backwards. I wasn't prepared to have a chance to throw a understable mid.

I threw a understable destroyer i wish i would have had a understable roc though it would have glided better backwards. I wasn't prepared to have a chance to throw a understable mid.

Haha I understand completely. I threw like 2-3 Rocs the entire Round at Blue Valley.

This is the flowchart locals use for playing Big Blue-

FjCBmL6.jpg

Haha I understand completely. I threw like 2-3 Rocs the entire Round at Blue Valley.

This is the flowchart locals use for playing Big Blue-

FjCBmL6.jpg

Good flow chart. Made me smile. Seems like we are getting more and more courses in the world that this will come in handy for.

What is with the crowd walking around on 1 while everyone was clearing and dude on 2 when Val was putting (how many times did Nate tell him to stop moving)? Judging by the bags I saw on peoples' backs, you would think they'd have some etiquette. Is this common, and I haven't noticed it or what?

Great video PT. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for part 2! :thmbup:

It's a pretty big event. It brings out everyone from non-disc golfers, casual golfers and competitive golfers. Many people have never been to a tournament before and are not sure how to spectate. Also, there is a lot of beer flowing lol

Latest posts