• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Kastaplast Falk

ChainoutStar

Par Member
Just announced on the Kastaplast Instagram today with a release date of April 26. Glad to see a true fairway/control from them, seems like discs with similar flight ratings are pretty big sellers for most brands so I can see this being a hit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTCKb_hDk9b/?taken-by=kastaplast

However, I must admit that for a disc with 9/x/-2/2, "Falk" is mighty close to "Valk". Maybe their OS compliment will be the Funderbird.

However, I must admit that for a disc with 9/x/-2/2, "Falk" is mighty close to "Valk". Maybe their OS compliment will be the Funderbird.

LOL!
Glad to see they finally got a speed 9 out there.
I'll be interested in some video... the early tester vids definitely looked more like -3/1, not -2/2.

Well, it will hopefully be just a matter of time before they release the Falk X and here comes a solid all kastaplast bag!

I agree the video made it look more roller than controller.

I don't see a place in my bag for it, but a work with more K1 plastic is a good place.

Definitely agree, looks less stable than -2/2. Still, I could definitely see myself throwing a K1 Sidewinder if it ends up being that US.

Yeah I was actually hoping for a K1 Sidewinder, not another Valk clone... we'll see how they fly.

Interested because I love my Kaxe Z. Not so interested because I have a bag full of speed 9 discs.

Discs unlimited is the official us distributor and may be the only place to have them on release day

Ordered a couple as well, excited to try these out. Looks like Infinite has plenty for anyone who's interested. Not that I think that these will be flying off the shelves like an Innova Proshop release, but it still feels nice to grab some first runs.

What Aim, no Columbo face palm?

SE stamp?...

columbo.jpg

Nabbed a couple, hoping they are a little more US than stated, though most thinks Kastaplast are the opposite!