• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen sizes?

DiscNutt123

Double Eagle Member
Do the DeLa's run big or small? I'm having an issue finding size 11, so I'm wondering if I can go bigger or smaller and be okay.

From what I hear they run on the small size. I think a buddy of mine had to go one size bigger. I'd try them on if that's an option.

1/2 size small for sure. So if you buy an 11.5 or even a 12, you would be ok. I have noticed that all of their shoes run small.

I'm having the same issue, I haven't found any stores near me that sell the DeLa's and can't find any websites that sell size 11.

If anyone, including me, finds them in 11s let the rest know??

Cheers

i wear a 13 in some shoes and 14 in others (really a 13.5 but they don't make that)...i tried a pair of 13 keens on and they were def a bit too small, but that allowed me to feel comfortable ordering a 14 now....i would recommend a 1/2 size higher than your normal shoe size.

Keen's run small length wise and very wide width wise. I went up a full size beyond normal to find a pair that fit.

Look up the shoe on keens website and it will tell you if they run small, true to size, or big. It is different with each model they make.

i wear a 13 in some shoes and 14 in others (really a 13.5 but they don't make that)...i tried a pair of 13 keens on and they were def a bit too small, but that allowed me to feel comfortable ordering a 14 now....i would recommend a 1/2 size higher than your normal shoe size.
Same here! got me a pair of targhee's today. i had to get a 14 and use what they call "toe taps" because my right foot is shorter than my left. they fit really well and are very comfortable. the sales lady said that all Keens run small- 1/2 to a whole shoe size depending on the model.

I usually wear size 12, but measured my feet at the store at 12.5 and just ordered a pair of DeLa's at 13. I'll let ya know how they fit when they're here in a few days.

It is my experience that the regular shoes / boots run 1/2 size small, the sandals and sport loafers run true to size

Keen's run small length wise and very wide width wise. I went up a full size beyond normal to find a pair that fit.

Just received a pair of waterproof Siskiyou's. I normally take a size 13 in Merrells, etc. Got 13's in the Keens and they are about 1/2 size short. Not really a problem for me unless I wear thick socks. I have some other dressier Keens and same story. My feet are wide (maybe 2E) so the width feels fine in both pairs.
Haven't had a chance to test how WP these are, but I can say that they feel heavier than other shoes like Merrell hikers, etc. Still breaking them in but I think they might be great for DG. For now, I got them to tromp around Portland since I'm relocating.

I don't have the Dela's but I should have gone a size smaller...I have fairly narrow feet and need to wear thick socks to feel comfortable in them.

Before anyone questions return/exchange I bought them on a great sale and when I returned there was no half or even full size lowers left.

Latest posts