• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen vs Keen

I have been wearing the Keen Siskiyou Mid for about 8 months now. The took a bit to break in but the are super comfortable and lightweight. I wear them for disc golf and all day for work and the are holding up great and the waterproof has stayed intact.

Anyone seen or wore the Keen Siskiyou? I have a 50$ gift certificate to Cabelas and they only have a couple of Keens. This one looks the best. Thanks for your time.

Anyone seen or wore the Keen Siskiyou? I have a 50$ gift certificate to Cabelas and they only have a couple of Keens. This one looks the best. Thanks for your time.

These are what I wear, Ive had them for about a year and a half, with nearly daily rounds on them. Ive played in the in ankle deep snow and water without any problems with wetness on my feet. They've held up nice, but Ill need a new pair before next year. Nothing major has gone wrong other than the heel area is wearing from the shoes being wore alittle loose.

Do keens sizes run the same from model to model?
I'd Like to get a pair of Delas but I'd like to order the correct size and while no local store has Delas they do have several other keen models.
My thinking is I can try on a different model to get the size I'll need for the Delas

I wear an 11.5 in Newport sandals, and have a little room width-wise in the toe box; length-wise, they are about right, but as a sandal, I can't say definitively, since there is some wiggle room. I have a pair of 11.5 Delaveagas and I have to keep my toenails trimmed to fit in them well length-wise; width-wise, they are about right.

Great shoe, though. Over a year in and I haven't gotten wet feet yet, unless I stepped in water deeper than the top of the shoe.

TL;DR: They run about a half a size smaller, IMO, affecting length and width. I'll probably buy a 12 next time in the Delas.

Edit: just realized I was replying to a 6-month-old question. Oh well, maybe it will help someone else.

Latest posts