• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] King Cobra and Super Stingray production run?

Super Stingray

Bought my girl a 175 pearly purple super stingray to match her newly dyed hair. I had to go to the field and test it out. Took some mids to test it against:
Buzz
Buzz ss
Comet
Mako
Star Stingray
Star Rancho Roc
King Cobra
Champ Shark
I took a one step nice smooth pull, down wind, and up wind, trying to get a nice fair flight for each disc. I am now in love with the Super Stingray, what a great mid. Even into the wind (5 to 10mph) it didn't turn over like some of the others did. Anyone else try a Super Stingray, and enjoy it?

Just played 2 rounds with just the super stingray and a putter, to really put it to the test. Yes it passed. From hyzer flips, to anhyzers it handled it all with decent distances from 200 to 280. Ok i'm done bragging on this disc. Anyone else with the same experience?

Curious about what you guys think the King Cobra is comparable to in the Latitude and Westside line ups?

I bought one today based on the looks alone, one of the pearlyiest Innova I've seen in person.

Anyone have some comparisons?

The lip on mine is very sharp and it scrapes my skin to throw (Super Stingray, this is) - is this common for the mold?

It doesn't look like standard flashing, but it looks like the new mold stingray microbead, same as the Star Stingrays I have, only they don't hurt to throw. :/

I think it would be great to have this disc between my Star Stingray (which I've never heard a good thing about, but I love mine) my Buzzzes, but if they're all - or mostly - sharp, I'll pass.