• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Konipiste Open

lyleoross

* Ace Member *
One of the beauties of the collection of videos that are now accumulating is that you can prepare for the next event with a review of last year's event.

I forgot how off Paul was last year. Glad he's back.

So excited for this event! A bucket list course for scenery and pure course design.

Don't forget he went -15 in round 2. Although I haven't rewatched the final round yet

Yep, but when you watch him, he is still using that "alternate" putting stance and he makes some really un-top-level player mistakes. It just feels so weird.

This is a PDGA Major, and I kinda feel a lack of excitement. Maybe because it is over seas? I hope we get a really good battle and coverage. Plus the FPO feels a bit hollow without Paige participating, and instead probably spending time at Jr. Worlds.

Maybe I will get more excited as the weekend gets closer.

This is a PDGA Major, and I kinda feel a lack of excitement. Maybe because it is over seas? I hope we get a really good battle and coverage. Plus the FPO feels a bit hollow without Paige participating, and instead probably spending time at Jr. Worlds.

We're coming off the McBeast -18 round excitement, so there's that. I also hope for great battles, good coverage, and no rules controversies...

We're coming off the McBeast -18 round excitement, so there's that. I also hope for great battles, good coverage, and no rules controversies...

Who cares, Prince shot -14. I'm gonna have fun with that image for years.

Is there going to be any live coverage this year?

Pretty sure no. SpinTV doing post produced stuff. Usually doesn't come out as quick as the CCDG/Jomez stuff, I'm guessing each day will come out about 48hrs after it happens IRL

Maybe because it's just The Spin TV promoting it now, sans-DGWT and it's not DGPT so there's not many people talking it up. so far we've seen that they will have video of the Front and Back 9s of all MPO Lead card rounds, and Front and Back 9 of FPO Final round.
Breathtaking. The event is in 2 days, and so far that's what we've heard. :\

European Open has 3800 followers on Instagram for example, while Konopiste Open has 386. Feeling a lack of excitement is solely down to the fact this is the first European Major outside the Nordic countries, nothing else is really different :)

Last edited:
Eagle is on fire today..wow.

Nice to see Avery play this good again. great round by him today. . .also nice to see Will back and playing well

Eagle in the house with a -16, and Avery Jenkins might barely make it on tomorrow's lead card with a -11. Simon should still beat that, and maybe KJ too.

Last edited:
-16 is insane . . .to beat Ricky by 8 in ONE round is just crazy . . .and Simon is -9 and have 7 holes to go

Simon, Sexton, KJ and a Finnish guy named Väinö is the last ones on the course so i guess there the feature card

Latest posts