• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

konza_kid ITB

36 at rosedale (18up/18down under)

Putters:
3x kc pro aviars
1x dx glow aviar
1x pro rhyno- this thing is perfect, already like it more than my zone

Mids:
3x kc pro rocs
1x q-glow sentinel

Fairways:
1x star leopard - just picked this up today off the used rack. Very useful.
3x teebird (1 echo, 2 brinster)
1x star RR
1x c-td
1x star thunderbird - got a champ one in the mail, going to work on getting these in the bag for next season.
1x sexybird

Drivers:
3x star wraith - think this is one too many. Two is fine
1x star boss - super champy run, it is great in a wind
1x sirius scorpius - beef

18 at waterworks. Had a pretty good round was two inches low of an ace. noticed i'm missing a beat in mid, will probably put a comet in until i get a roc where i want it. Other than that had everything covered easily.

Putters:
2x kc aviar (1 putt only)
1x glow aviar
1x pro rhyno

Mids:
2x kc roc
1x q sentinel

Fairways:
1x star leo
3x teebird (echo, 2x brinster)
1x rr
1x c-td 1
2x thunderbird (star, champ) - how did i get by without these!?
1x sexy bird

Drivers:
2x star wraith
1x scorpius
1x boss - not sure this is going to hang around. Might get a lighter one, or a shryke

I like how you rolled with a nice 5x destroyer setup for so short of a time. Not liking the raptor destros as much as wraiths?

Nope, the destroyers were fine, but I have thrown wraiths for 10 years, I trust them and know their angles well. Also good destroyers are sometimes hard to find, i'm not a huge fan of the blizzard-esque rims the Ricky's are coming out with. The scorpius fills that role great, and the deeper rim is perfect. Cool to see other people reading this!

Been playing a lot recently and this is what I've been rocking

Putters:
2x p-p2 putt only
3x aviar
1x pro rhyno

Mids:
3x kc roc
2x q sentinel

Fairways:
1x Leo
3x teebirds
2x firebird
1x rr

Drivers:
2x wraith
2x scorpius

Really liking the simplicity of this bag, I know what I'm throwing pretty immediately. The p2s come out of my hand so cleanly, very happy with them so far.

I have reverted back to some favorites, and have tried to move away from discs that I can't buy a new one off the shelf (if I don't already have a stack of). thus the rocs are gone, I lost one and my line up was off for a while, plus I like comets better for the beat in spot. also p2's were a fun experiment, but my ringers are just a much higher percentage for me.

Goal for 2020, keep as close to this line up as I can and really master my discs.

putters:
2x soft ringer gt
3x banger gt (d,ti,esp)

mids:
2x esp comet
1x roc3
1x sentinel

fairways:
1x star leo
3x teebird (pfn, 2x brinster)
1x star rr
2x firebird (sexton, champ)

drivers:
2x star wraith
2x Sirius scorp

We have fairly similar bags. I'll probably end up with four mids as well when I cycle a fresh Mako3 in.

I like seeing Millennium discs in there. I sometimes think about making an all Millennium bag but that would require some disc purchases. Considering my current reserve stock, it should probably remain a pipe dream.

I like seeing Millennium discs in there. I sometimes think about making an all Millennium bag but that would require some disc purchases. Considering my current reserve stock, it should probably remain a pipe dream.

it's something that I've always thought about. Like that millennium based in my home state, and for some reason their discs have a nostalgic effect for me. With the sport growing so fast and the marketing getting to where it is, reminds me of the simpler times (lame, I know).

what would your all millennium bag be?

mine would be something along the lines:

tanks
omegas

qms
sent

qjls
qolf
draco

falcon
scorp

Safari Saturday at waterworks and 18 at Rosdale. Safari was off and on, played advanced, one guy on my card was here visiting family and shot a 96. That kinda kills your tempo and focus, oh well. Shot -9 at rosie the next day so can't be too upset about that. Took teebirds out of the bag in favor of an fd and a thunderbird, feel like I can cover a larger spectrum of shots between those two it's also a pain trying to search out good teebirds.

putters:
3x ringer gt
3x banger gt

mids:
2x comet
1x roc3

fairway:
1x fd
1x thunderbird
1x rr
2x firebird

drivers:
2x wraith
3x scorp

rainy safari at Birdland, and a cold 18 at Shawnee mission park. Have been working on my form lately and really seeing dividends. not necessarily throwing much farther, just using much less effort which keeps me sharp late in the rounds.

putters:
3x ringer gt
2x banger gt

mids:
1x 2019 mj comet
1x roc3

fairways:
1x c-fd
2x brinster birds
1x thundy
1x rr
2x firebirds

drivers:
2x wraith
3x scorpius

updated the bag just a bit, and tied my personal best at rosedale, -11. couple of the fairways may change depending on the course, but this should be the close to the bag moving forward this year.

putters:
2x x-soft ringer gt
3x banger gt (d, ti, esp)

mids:
1x QMS
1x champ roc3
1x Q-sent

fairways:
1x star leo
3x teebird (echo, 2x brinster)
2x champ thunderbird
1x star RR
2x firebird (18' sexy, champ)

drivers:
4x scorp (pro, 3x Sirius)

Do you have a scorp beat in enough to hold a turnover at max distance?
I find the wraith ~11 speed hits the sweet spot when beat in on a drive that will reliably turn over and hold it.
Any higher rim than that and the low speed stability kicks in from the angles needed.
Also bigger rims are more speed dependent for generating that turn.

I bought a standard (pro) plastic one that is less stable than my star wraiths, i have decent arm speed, so i am able to keep it over pretty easy. If i'm going to a long course or somewhere with tight fairways i'll bring a wraith. Or if i were to dunk the pro plastic one, a wraith would fill that spot. Not to mention my roadrunner goes pretty far too.

Who would have guessed I've moved some things around again? After about two years of going back and forth, KC rocs have beaten out the comet. Rocs just cover more shots, the comets will be moving on to a good friend who will use them well.

Putters:
2x soft ringer gt
3x banger gt

Mids:
1x qms
2x kc rocs
1x q sentinel

Fairways:
1x star leopard
3x teebird (echo,2 brinsters)
1x champ thunderbird
1x star roadrunner
2x firebird (sexy, champ)

Drivers:
1x star wraith
2x Sirius Scorpius
1x star destroyer
1x echo xcal

Safari Saturday at Shawnee mission park, decided to play open, ended up in second. Had at least five putts that really could have gone either way, guess it was my day, or just new basket love, who knows.

putters:
2x ringer
3x banger

mids:
1x QMS
2x kc roc
1x q-sentinel

fairways:
1x star leo
3x teebird (echo, 2 brinster)
1x thunder bird
1x roadrunner