• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

konza_kid ITB

18 at Cedar Ridge, one messy kick cost me my PR. That's the game though. Shift Bag

Putters:
5x aviar
1x zone

Mids:
4x roc

Fairways:
2x fd
1x eagle
1x roadrunner
1x predator

Drivers:
1x wraith
I like the 16 disc setup in the Shift. I assume Cedar Ridge is a shorter course. I carry a less course specific 16 in my shift: one less putter and mid than you, the same amount of fairways and sandwich my "perfect" wraith with an understable and overstable compliment. Is the roadrunner your roller too?

I like the 16 disc setup in the Shift. I assume Cedar Ridge is a shorter course. I carry a less course specific 16 in my shift: one less putter and mid than you, the same amount of fairways and sandwich my "perfect" wraith with an understable and overstable compliment. Is the roadrunner your roller too?

Right, Cedar is a shorter technical course that is almost all mids and putters, think I throw 4 drivers the whole round off the tee. Always like to have options for when I get in trouble though. The roadrunner is my roller, but also a really good hyzerflip and uphill kinda disc. The wraith is there for the one shot I have to go up and over some trees if the pin is in the deep position.

18 at Wyco. Had three bad missed putts, and a messy three putt. +1, should have been much better. Setup had everything I needed though.

Putters:
5x KC pro
1x zone

Mids:
5x Roc

Fairways:
2x fd
2x roadrunner
3x predator

Drivers:
5x force

Always tinkering. Had some omega 4's sitting in my garage, threw some practice putts and it was coming out so clean. decided to give it a run at bad rock creek. Gonna ride with them for a minute.

Putters:
4x omega4
2x zone

mids:
3x buzzz
1x wasp

fairway:
2x fd
1x roadrunner
2x undertaker
4x predator

drivers:
5x force
1x nuke os

No surprises, the bag has shifted a little. My family grew by one back in February so dad time has taken a lot of my old practice time (no complaints though), so I have been gravitating towards things that are tried and true, easy to replace as I shank things more than I used too.

Putters:
3x classic aviar (2 putt, one throw)
1x jk aviar
2x zone (soft, esp)

Mids:
4x roc3 (dx,2 pro, champ)
or
3x comet
1x roc3

Fairway:
1x fd
1x thunderbird
1x draco
1x roadrunner

Drivers:
3x wraith

that is the core of the bag, pretty much those are always in there, and I will roll in and out the following depending on the course and conditions. I bag the comets on full wooded courses, if there is a 50/50 open to wood I prefer the rocs

teebird
eagle
OLF
destroyer
pd2
genius

Voodoo bag

Putters:
4x jk-aviar
1x halo sonic ( a gift that is so much fun to throw)
1x xt pig

Mids:
4x roc3

Fairways:
1x leopard3
2x teebird
1x roadrunner
1x thunderbird
1x draco

Drivers:
5x scorpius

Been doing a lot of reflecting lately, and have been simplifying my life. Changed jobs to have more time with my family, been de-cluttering and selling lots of stuff from the house, and just taking a look at what is really necessary. It's been great for me so I decided to take the same philosophy to my bag. I am only taking the discs that are needed, and not taking back ups and being sure to not, as they say in the backpacking world, pack my fears. Only going to add discs as the current ones I have start to break in and lose their original characteristics. No buying just in case.

Shift Bag:

Putters:
2x Jk aviar - 1 throw, 1 put
1x sonic - pure fun/scramble
1x pig - forehand approach disc

Mids:
1x KC Roc - put it on an angle and you're set. Will add another when this one gets flippy

Fairways:
1x leo3 - straight and anny
1x teebird - straight and hyzer
1x roadrunner - roller
1x draco - its 167, flex's, overheads and forehands

Drivers:
2x wraith - one flippy, one straight
1x scorp - Wind fighter, flex's

Shift Bag:

Putters:
4x JK aviar
2x xt pig

Mids:
3x Comet

Fairways:
1x leo3
2x teebird
1x roadrunner
2x draco

Drivers:
3x wraith

Shift bag.

Putters:
3x protege clutch
1x icon clutch
1x esp zone

Mids:
1x dx roc
1x KC roc
1x star roc

Fairways:
1x champ leo3
1x icon rival
1x star thunderbird
1x star roadrunner
1x champ firebird

Drivers:
3x Sirius scorpius

Rebel bag.

Putters:
3x protégé clutch
1x icon clutch

Mids:
3x chariot (d-glow, I-blend, MF glow)
2x kaxe (K1, K3)

Fairways:
2x leo3 (champ, glow)
3x icon rival
1x star roadrunner
2x champ firebird

Drivers:
6x Z-force

Been taking two discs in each slot and comparing them during the round to see what works well and what compliments one another, here is where I have landed.

Putters:
3x KC Aviar
1x glow p&a
1x champ toro

Mids:
3x roc (dx, 2kc)
1x champ roc3

Fairways:
2x leo3
2x teebird
1x dx beast (trick shots)
1x sidewinder
3x firebird

Distance:
2x star wraith
4x destroyer

Been a minute. What I got recently

Putters:
4x firefly
2x toro

Mids:
4x roc3

Fairways:
2x leo3
2x eagle
1x RR
2x Draco

Distance:
4x wraith
2x Xcal

Getting to that point where I am convinced the discs don't matter. There are such minute differences between them as long as I have all the slots covered, I'm going to enjoy throwing and trying new discs for the fun and novelty. There isn't a puzzle to be solved, just fling what feels right that day

Putters:
4x firefly
1x pig

Mids:
1x MD1
1x shark3
1x justice

Fairway:
2x FD
1x eagle
1x roadrunner
1x QOLF
1x PD
1x firebird

Distance:
2x DD3

My variation on a Garu bag. I see why that post is still so relevant. Such easy decisions, loaded with security blanket type discs. Been putting mainly with pigs, then bangers when I'm farther out, working just fine. Archer not the arrow

Putters:
2x r-pro pig
4x banger gt (2x D, 1x ti, 1x esp)

Mids:
3x KC pro roc

Fairways:
2x z mantis
1x qolf
1x star rr
1x z Pred

Drivers:
3x star wraith

18 at Longview, such a good track. Got 20 discs in shift pretty easily, I love this bag.

Putters:
2x ringer gt
4x banger gt
1x zone

Mids:
3x comet
1x buzzz

Fairways:
1x roadrunner
1x mantis
1x undertaker
1x machete

Drivers:
2x scorch
2x crank (1 of these might as well be a force)

Sweet setup! I also love my Shift- how do you fit 20 in there? I've been wanting to add a few to my usual 17 I carry and have been trying to mess with different layouts.

Latest posts