• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lake Casitas for the day!!!

Apothecary

Banned
Gold level trusted reviewer
The Sunday Socal Meetup Group will be taking the show on the road this Sunday for 2 rounds at Lake Casitas!:thmbup:

Meet at tee 1 around 7:00AM for the first round. The second will probably get going around 12:30-1:00, with a picnic in between (BYOB;))

Casitas is a monster of a course and i strongly encourage any DGCR heads who haven't experienced it to cruise out, meet some cool heads and enjoy a day of DG, hiking and tomfoolery!:clap:

OK I like your idea about farting around M28 between rounds, but those are campsites - how do we know they won't be reserved? We might be relegated to the picnic area right around Hole 14. Depends on how packed the camping is. Are you bringing stuff to BBQ or is it sandwich time?

we will see how it looks. there was talk about bbqing, but thats kind of a pain in the arse. im leaning towards sandwich stuff. cheap and easy. what do you think?:\

and zenny im convinced you pick up work shifts specifically to dodge our meets.:p

we will see how it looks. there was talk about bbqing, but thats kind of a pain in the arse. im leaning towards sandwich stuff. cheap and easy. what do you think?:\

and zenny im convinced you pick up work shifts specifically to dodge our meets.:p
No way. The Man said I had to do this work. I'm normally off on weekends.

OK I like your idea about farting around M28 between rounds, but those are campsites - how do we know they won't be reserved? We might be relegated to the picnic area right around Hole 14. Depends on how packed the camping is. Are you bringing stuff to BBQ or is it sandwich time?
Check-out is noon so you may be able to lunch at Mallard. If not the top of 18 is a pretty nice area.

I like the sandwich stuff idea. I still have the Light Chipotle Mayo from the last trip (It expires in September). I can make a Costco run if needed. Turkey or ham? Swiss or Pepper Jack?

Damn I'm hungry.

I like the sandwich stuff idea. I still have the Light Chipotle Mayo from the last trip (It expires in September). I can make a Costco run if needed. Turkey or ham? Swiss or Pepper Jack?

Damn I'm hungry.

im packing me's a lunch as well, and beer of course...lets make a meet prior to going in the gate to save cash on a day pass...$15.00 per vehicle, Phew!!

i'll be there around 6:45 a.m.

im packing me's a lunch as well, and beer of course...lets make a meet prior to going in the gate to save cash on a day pass...$15.00 per vehicle, Phew!!

i'll be there around 6:45 a.m.

At 15$ a car, people would be getting packed in there like sardines. "Uhhh yes officer I belive I can safely drive this civic with 10 people inside it":popcorn:

At 15$ a car, people would be getting packed in there like sardines. "Uhhh yes officer I belive I can safely drive this civic with 10 people inside it":popcorn:
You can park right outside the main gate and cram in.

Look for me on the way there wearing an orange vest. :(

You can park right outside the main gate and cram in.

Look for me on the way there wearing an orange vest. :(

:( you serious? i thought you had work work...like work you get paid for. get busted summgling some illegals over the border or what?

also i was thinking about it and i think ill have access to a mini van this weekend.:thmbup: we can probably get a large chunk of the group in there.:D

So are you taking the mini van or still going with me? I'll have space to fill in my truck, 2 can fit in the back for the ride in. Are we officially BBQ'ing or BYOLunch?

looks like most of us will be mobbing it in the mini and eating cold cuts for lunch.:thmbup:

hope its not tooo windy...:\

thing is im reasonably sure at least a couple guys im going with are witches. they have a way with funny air currents and not always the best intentions.:\