• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lat 64 Pro bag vs. Voodoo Mojo

if anybody is looking for a lat 64 pro bag, amazon has them for $64.95, really good price

I own two Lat 64 Pro bags and they're great, especially for the price. Had my first one for two years (now my cat sleeps in it), then bought a Spinal Tap. Months of problems with the Spinal Tap so I bought a second Lat. bag for $65.
I've never been easy on my bags (300+ rnds. a yr. in the Charlotte woods) and the original bag is still in good shape. Yes, one of the zippers gave, but I think it's because I've forced too much stuff in it and tried to zip it up. The bottom of the bag is still in good shape considering the usage.
A full XL size med. weight hoodie fits in either side pocket, I carry a couple of Nalgenes in the summer, and if you sweat like I do it's nice to have a dry pocket and a 'wet' pocket for storing towels in the heat of the summer. Lately I've been carrying a plastic tackle box type of deal in the front pocket for gear like Sharpies, gum, lighters, smokes, lip balm, Kleenex. It's actually nice having it all in one place instead of trying to remember where you put something in the labyrinth of pockets that the Voodoo bags have.