• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

Did a search of this thread but could not find the specific answer, so...

I have an nicely beat-in EZE Pure that is great for hyzer-flippin' and holds a nice anhyzer line. With EZE being OOP, would a ZERO Hard beat-in to be slightly understable like an EZE? Or, should I try a ZERO Soft instead?

Thanks for your insight!

All discs, regardless of plastic, will lose stability given enough use. Are you asking which will beat faster?

All discs, regardless of plastic, will lose stability given enough use. Are you asking which will beat faster?

Yes; kinda... ;)

More specifically, will a well beat-in ZERO Hard fly like an EZE? Or, am I better off starting with a ZERO Soft?

I use the ZERO Hard as my putting putter, so cycling in beat-in discs for understable driving / approach duties is an attractive option.

Thanks!

Yes, Zero Hard, when seasoned, will produce nice under stable disc. Just like EZE.

Zero Hard should be closer to what you are looking for, since EZE plastic is relatively firm, is it not?

Those damn lake gods..

Can't wait to get mine. I think they're out of stock atm though

Yes, Zero Hard, when seasoned, will produce nice under stable disc. Just like EZE.

Zero Hard should be closer to what you are looking for, since EZE plastic is relatively firm, is it not?

Yes, EZE feels firm / flexible but not stiff / rigid. It could be considered a ZERO Medium, IMO... ;)

Thanks! Looks like the ZERO Hard putter rotation is a go. :thmbup:

bd3ed25f-07f7-4b96-a004-bc88b5922675_zps9d75201a.jpg

I use this for neutral and understable drives. Just a hint of fade that you can control easily. Beautiful discs too, I usually wipe all of my stamps but this one I won't touch.

I like that Pure man.

I'll be getting me a Red one here in a few days.

I just recently went back to my Pures after using Spikes for a while. Latitude 64 makes it so easy to transition from putter to putter. I'm not sure how they do that,but I like it. :thmbup:

She was a beauty too...early run bubblegum pink opaque opto. Why lake gods why!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooo.....!

You should petition the course club for a lake dredging party. Maybe you would get it back, and if its like some courses, have 1000 discs to pick through.

One question about recycled line.

Does it feel like the Zero Hard,Zero Soft or Opto Line?

I've never actually felt one of the Recycled Line plastics so I have no clue.

Latest posts