• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

What did people think of the Grip line Pures? Did grip line beat in like a Pro type plastic, or was it more like a star/esp that was pre-gold line?

What did people think of the Grip line Pures? Did grip line beat in like a Pro type plastic, or was it more like a star/esp that was pre-gold line?

Grip was officially a baseline plastic. Unique, so it's kind of hard to draw comparisons but think Elite X and you might get close.

the grip line, if i am correct, was a baseline plastic similar to the pro type plastic. with a shiney look unlike other baselines.

the grip line, if i am correct, was a baseline plastic similar to the pro type plastic. with a shiney look unlike other baselines.

So it's more like a driver-style pro, like the Omega AP Big Beads (or Pro Leopards if you need a driver), than a putter pro?

My only problem with the grip line was that to me it was no where near grippy when wet. I always had a hard time with it in the rain or when the dew was realy thick.

Yes Grip line was more like "driver Pro" plastic. I think I am one of a handful of people that truly misses that plastic. But Gold Line is more profitable.

Yes Grip line was more like "driver Pro" plastic. I think I am one of a handful of people that truly misses that plastic. But Gold Line is more profitable.

I hadn't realized. I am not a huge Aviar fan, but I love the feel of the new AP BBs. Not quite a Pure, but if you prefer driver Pro, check one out.

9jaR2Oj.jpg

New signature Pure!

I liked the feel of my buddies ZH Pure so I ordered one to try as a slightly understable approach putter and who knows maybe even some long putts. Excited to see how it flies after I beat it up a little.

I have a beat in zh. Love it! Throw it flat and it has a nice smooth turn to the right and keeps going and going. Doesn't burn into the ground, and also doesn't fade back unless I give it a lot of height or nose up.

I like that they call it a celebration edition. My zero hard should arrive tomorrow I'm looking forward to see if it takes the long putt spot.

I don't care for the PDGA approved logo they put on the disc now.

No offense to Weston Isaacs, but I bet he never thought he'd have his name on a disc. It's awesome that Lat is recognizing his win last year with this stamp. :thmbup:

Absoluely loving my opto pure as my driving putter. Took over the role of multiple kc aviars (1 beat, 1 broken in, 1 fresh) as its so controllable and easy to huck. Only issue is the massive amount of distance and glide relative to my aviars. I'm having trouble dialing back the D on short 200-225 ft holes. Even thrown standstill and softly they are carrying long. How long did it take you to get used to the distance?

Got my Zero Hard in today. It feels good I'm interested to see how she flies. Gonna have to toss it on concrete a few times first the bottom flashing is a bit sharp.

Latest posts