• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

Are recylcled line pures really made of Goldline/opto plastics? I am afraid of getting the Zerolines from the reviews of what the majority of people say. I have a grip pure (its really just amazing i wish i had gotten more) and I want more pures, but not in Zero.

Yeah, if there ia Opto in there, its not much. I love mine, but its totally opaque and feels just like fresh GL. Maybe a little grippier, but I use it a lot so that could be a factor. Much less pearl in it than other GL discs, however

A local guy had one of the new zeros, and I hated it. way to soft and rubbery for my taste. He loves it, so I guess to each their own..

Good thing I have a good stack of the old "good" zero
have you checked out zero hard? i felt the same way about zero but zero hard is noiccee!

thanks guys for clearing things up a bit. I use my pure as a primary putting disc and it sounds like the recycled line is pretty much a good buy (aside from the slight dominess it may present) as well as the TM2.

RGL won't be available all year and TM2/EZE (same plastic essentially) is no longer being produced. Be careful falling for plastic you know might become very hard to find for reasonable prices. TM2/EZE wasn't super popular so you shouldn't be paying huge costs, but I've heard the new Zero Hard (fairly new on the market) is quite nice. Don't count it out completely.

Its definitely a personal thing...I freekin love the new soft Pures.:thmbup: My old ZL's are money, too. The Worlds GL feels better than the R-Pures, but they are OK. Definitely domey. I use my Opto and GL Pures as driving putters only and softer ones for putting.

It may have been in my recycled plastic thread, can't remember now...but Lat said the majority was recycled GL with just a little Opto to help hold it together.

Yes my RGL Pure has super dome compared to my EZE and new Zero Soft. I personally love the Soft, and as I only use the Pure for putting (Pigs and Ions for driving) it fits the bill to a tee. The only problem I have with the Soft is that when I keep 3 putters zipped up in my putter pocket, it warps slightly and I have to work it out. Simple fix, I just keep one of my Ions in the upper pocket with my RGL Pure, but it mist goes to show how soft the Zero Soft really is.

I thought the Strawberry Zero Mercy was soft and flexible, bit this new blend is even more so. Almost like the Vibram Sorts. Sticks to chains and the ground!

This might be in the thread somewhere but I cant find it. I have one of the old Zero Line Pures and was throwing some practice shots with it. I never noticed out in the yard but when I went inside it was tacoed pretty bad, I don't remember hitting a tree with it, but it was a bit cold, 35 degrees or so. I tried working on it to get it flat again but to no avail. I loved the feel of the old zero line but now I'm skeptical about getting some of the new zero line plastic. Were the kinks worked out? And which would be closer to the feel of the old ZL soft or hard? Or should i just check out a Recycled or Opto?

Yeah, look above I posted two weeks ago that I loved the Zero soft...just know it is now OUT of the bag because it tacoed BAD and I didn't hit any trees or rocks or anything with it. I did hit the pole on a 30 foot (or so) spit. Putt gone awry, but it seemed fine after that.

Needless to say, Ill stick with my trusty EZE or try out the zero Hard.

I recently converted to pures for my main putter, but I love them even more off the tee. Pure is a perfect name for them. I throw opto and rgl off he tee and putt with zero hard.

I just noticed DN had Black and Orange Zero HARD Pures. I ordered them both. i have never seen these colors in a pure. The black is a little to heavy for me at 176 but ill find a use for it. (i like 172)

Damn you DiscNation and your free shipping for May! I didn't see any more of the blacks or oranges, but I did pick up a couple of the multi-colored Hards. I've been wanting to see the difference between ZH and TM2 anyway. I didn't like the TM2's grip when they were new, but they break in to be money. They also get super tacky when they get a little wet.

Damn you DiscNation and your free shipping for May! I didn't see any more of the blacks or oranges, but I did pick up a couple of the multi-colored Hards. I've been wanting to see the difference between ZH and TM2 anyway. I didn't like the TM2's grip when they were new, but they break in to be money. They also get super tacky when they get a little wet.

Ya there was only 1 of each of black and orange. I wanted the multicolored ones too but i didnt have the money. Post a picture of them when you get them. I wanna see what they looked like.

Just ordered an opto pure to try out and pair with my main putting judges. Hoping this will be my driving putter

awww. I would have been ALL OVER black zero hards.

I will only putt with white or black, and black is usually grippier than white (at least, it always was with Challengers I used to use and other plastic I fondled over the years)

Really liking the Recycled Gold Line's for driving and approaches. Very cool stamps too. My baby is a swirly dark orange with a red foil stamp.

Latest posts