• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

Just ordered an opto pure to try out and pair with my main putting judges. Hoping this will be my driving putter

I'm doing the same thing. My hard judges are money but they are getting beat up. Gonna be a fusion judge vs opto pure driving putter deathmatch.

ARGH. USPS says they delivered my package at 4:13 today but i was home and nothing was delivered. Now i have no black pure and orange pure. So sad :[

Emailed DN but idk if they can do anything.

ARGH. USPS says they delivered my package at 4:13 today but i was home and nothing was delivered. Now i have no black pure and orange pure. So sad :[

Emailed DN but idk if they can do anything.

You're going to be jealous in a few minutes...

Didn't even think I'd get mine today. Glad I checked the mail today.

The first one.
8e10e92f-7c8c-4b95-894e-c33e046a82bb_zpseb277616.jpg

And my favorite of the two.
2cd8a2f6-c3cd-4eaf-af7c-be3c213ab996_zps235abc88.jpg

Apparently USPS just like to scan things as delivered with no regard to the fact that they didnt deliver anything. Really piss poor service to scan things delivered if you were just to lazy to finish that days deliveries and left them on the truck for the next buisness day.

They came today, and my god the black is sexy.

97791957737049561654944.jpg

96634857737052894987914.jpg

Those... Aren't the prettiest multicolors I've ever seen.

How do they feel?

They aren't the prettiest ever, no. The second pic is definitely better than the first. They are nice and firm and feel great. If you like Pures and firmer putters, these are what you would want to buy.

... I so badly want a black hard pure.

I check the Pure boxes everytime I go to GGGT in hopes of them being there.

Apparently USPS just like to scan things as delivered with no regard to the fact that they didnt deliver anything. Really piss poor service to scan things delivered if you were just to lazy to finish that days deliveries and left them on the truck for the next buisness day.

They came today, and my god the black is sexy.

97791957737049561654944.jpg

96634857737052894987914.jpg

I dont putt with pures anymore but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan are those sexy looking!

How do the black feel compared to other Zero Hards (white in particular) Is it tackier at all?

Most black putters I have had in the past were tackier than their white counterparts.

How do the black feel compared to other Zero Hards (white in particular) Is it tackier at all?

Most black putters I have had in the past were tackier than their white counterparts.
FWIW I have a bunch of Classic Judges (30+) and the blacks have been slightly more tacky. It's the same plastic as Zero Hard.

Hard's are... well.. Hard. To elaborate, they are very stiff. Stiffer than any opto disc that I own, especially in the flight plate. The flight plate is has very, very little give. My 2 original Hard Pures are beginning to beat in a little bit, and I can flex the flight plate a lil more now than I could before, but not much...

Which is exactly how I like my putters. I hate gummy / soft putters. Even the stiffest Pro D Challengers were too soft for me, which is one reason I jumped all over Zero Hard Pures.

So TL;DR:

stiffer / less elasticity than Optos.

Opto's are a little more stable, in my experience.

optos have that plasticy gummyness to them you expect from opto/gl plastics. zero hard has the porcelain (although not that hard) stiffness and hardness that you see in the KC Pro style plastics (although harder and stiffer IMO)

Thanks, I will have to try some out. I like the feel of zero in the circle but prefer something stiff for longer putts because I can get better spin. Wouldn't mind something with better grip than the Opto.

Just came across a Pure in material test run 2. Any chance that was the one they ended up going with for the hards?

Latest posts