• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

Jwt4412 said:
What is the best place to get Latitude Plastic in The States?

Ya i never see them any were, but than again i dont see much plastic around southern Wisconsin any way.

Can I buy straight from you guys so you can hand pick stuff, or do I have to order from a separate vendor?

>>dgdave

At the moment we are not shipping to private customers, especially to USA, ´cause of the freight issue.

Discovering the world or our new distributor Gottagogottathrow can hopefully help you handpick what you want.

We also made a few Visions in sparkle and chameleon colors. Let me explain chameleon color. If you look straight at it, it will be transparent, but if you tilt the disc to the side it will be opaque gold metallic. Kind of cool :)

Check it out.

sparkle_vision_opto.jpg

Just bought 3 sparkle cores from dtworld.com, they only have two sparkle left i believe. I also know that gottagogottathrow has some sparkle cores and visions.

I played in this past weekend's 2008 Philly Open and the Core found it's way right into my bag after one practice round with it. The core helped my Capture 2-3 birdies off the tee. Great disc. Straight as anything with very very very little fade at all.

I added an Opto Core to my DGR mini order at GGGT, can't wait to give it some throws. I throw a Z Wasp and a FLX Buzzz, and from what I've read the Core may fit in nicely, perhaps fill the gap in stability between the two. (my FLX Buzz is abnormally understable)

Sound about right?

do any of there drivers compare to a D XL or a D cyclone or are any of there drivers good for 300 power arms and are not that over stable.