• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Backpack ?

Could one of you guys take a pic of this on your back. I have narrowed it down to the Flak4 or this and wanna compare how it looks on. The only pics I have seen are with it sitting on a table. :thmbup:

So I just received a $50 Amazon gift card and the luxury bag is available on there. Coincidentally, the bag is on my list of "wants" how many discs are you guys getting in the main cavity on that baby. I've got 25 discs

Just ordered one today! Should be here in a couple days. Went with the Silver color. Gonna post some pics once it comes in.

So I just received a $50 Amazon gift card and the luxury bag is available on there. Coincidentally, the bag is on my list of "wants" how many discs are you guys getting in the main cavity on that baby. I've got 25 discs

Ive got 18 comfortably in the main pocket with a little wiggle room, and 2 of them are putters, and 4 mids- taking the 2 putters out i can fit 4 more drivers in there comfortably - 2 putters in the putter pocket, and 2 more putters in the zipper pocket behind the putter pocket. Plus 2 in the flap that folds behind the discs- and the top pocket will hold another 6 or so if you really need it

If you are keeping all your pockets just for storage, 20 mids/drivers in the main, 21-22 if you squeeze them in, 2 putters in the putter pocket, and 2 more in the flap, looking at 24-26, and if you give up your other pockets, up to about 34

My bag came in today. Although I haven't had a chance to take it out to the course yet, I am very pleased with it. Looks great. Feels sturdy. Should last for a long time to come. Storage in this backpack is impressive, and I was using a Karma before. I have 4 mids, 6 fairways, and 8 drivers in the main compartment with the divider in. I have 2 putters in the flap pocket over the main area and 2 putters in the putter pocket. I have other items, like a golden retriever, towels, water bottles, and such spread throughout the remaining pockets.

There are pencil pockets all over as stated in other posts. The umbrella pocket will hold an umbrella in the open or closed position, though I am using a long golf umbrella. If you have a thicker, compact umbrella, you may need to store it in the front pocket. My only complaint is the one water bottle holder. I would like to have had two, but the other storage and quality benefits outweighed that when I made my decision to purchase. I have a second water bottle in the top pocket along with a few towels and there is still plenty of room for a jacket or other items. I may put a camelback or other water bladder in there instead of the second bottle. And the hose could be secured easily to one of the backpack straps.

The rain fly stored in the top area is a great added feature. Combined with the umbrella holder, I have no worries about everything staying dry.

I will post more pictures when I get home tonight. I have seen requests for photos of the bag being worn. Any other pics y'all want? Or details you want to know about?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 70
My bag came in today. Although I haven't had a chance to take it out to the course yet, I am very pleased with it. Looks great. Feels sturdy. Should last for a long time to come. Storage in this backpack is impressive, and I was using a Karma before. I have 4 mids, 6 fairways, and 8 drivers in the main compartment with the divider in. I have 2 putters in the flap pocket over the main area and 2 putters in the putter pocket. I have other items, like a golden retriever, towels, water bottles, and such spread throughout the remaining pockets.

There are pencil pockets all over as stated in other posts. The umbrella pocket will hold an umbrella in the open or closed position, though I am using a long golf umbrella. If you have a thicker, compact umbrella, you may need to store it in the front pocket. My only complaint is the one water bottle holder. I would like to have had two, but the other storage and quality benefits outweighed that when I made my decision to purchase. I have a second water bottle in the top pocket along with a few towels and there is still plenty of room for a jacket or other items. I may put a camelback or other water bladder in there instead of the second bottle. And the hose could be secured easily to one of the backpack straps.

The rain fly stored in the top area is a great added feature. Combined with the umbrella holder, I have no worries about everything staying dry.

I will post more pictures when I get home tonight. I have seen requests for photos of the bag being worn. Any other pics y'all want? Or details you want to know about?

This may sound like a stupid question but does the white material seem like it will be prone to staining? I've been eyeballing these and want the white, but may have to settle for orange in order to not wind up with a white/grey/brown/green bag from regular use.

This may sound like a stupid question but does the white material seem like it will be prone to staining? I've been eyeballing these and want the white, but may have to settle for orange in order to not wind up with a white/grey/brown/green bag from regular use.

It's not white, it's silver (grey). And I can't say the bag's been out long enough to really judge how it stands up to regular use in terms of staining/discoloring. On the one hand, comparing it to other bags that have come in white might give some indication, but on the other hand, different bags get handled differently as far as what they're exposed to so comparisons still might not be perfect.

I can say that the white accenting on the original black bag didn't really get dingy after a full summer/fall of use for me. If that makes any difference.

I can't speak as to how it will stand up over time since the bag is new to me. But as JC17393 stated, it's a grey color. Not dark, but not white either. I did get some dirt on it somehow already but it wiped right off. They material is pretty rugged. Don't believe it will be prone to staining. Though you may want to avoid spilling Gatorade on it.

You could always give it a coat of waterproofing spray made for camping bags and tents. Goes on and dries clear. Did this to my Karma and helped repel liquids from soaking in too much.

Last edited:
Also, the bag is very stable on the ground. It has two rails on the bottom to support the bag. And the design is not very top heavy. So you don't need to worry about it tipping over and getting grass stains and mud every time you play.

So I've been thinking about switching to the E2, from Grip A14.

Just wondering if there are any short-ish players using the bag? I'm 5'6"/twig-physique and curious if it might be a bit cumbersome after a full round. The Luxury felt a tad bit taller and bigger on my back, no idea how it would feel after using it for a period of time.

Maybe it's all just in my head haha. Any opinion either way would be appreciated, thanks! :thmbup:

Might feel a little big for you Ken. My friend is a small chick around 5'3-4ish and she loves her bag. Does look "big" on her smaller frame though.

I went from an Ergo2 (one of the lightest bags IMO) to the E2 and have not noticed any significant difference in comfort level. I am 5' 10" but built much stockier so I can't necessarily speak to your physique

I got the Brown Camo color, and have had it out in mud, rain, and wet grass frequently, and even a little bit of snow in the past couple weeks- and it still looks new. Once the material dries, the mud brushes off pretty easily, and havent noticed any grass stains yet. Having a wife who majored in laundry in college(seriously- polymer/color textile chemistry)- I know with almost all synthetic fabrics like this can be cleaned of almost anything with a very light solution of Tide too.

Lat 64 E2 Photos

Here are several photos of the bag, as promised. I apologize for a couple of pics which did not come out well.

image.jpg1_zpswxaj4bwe.jpg

Front: This shows the front of the bag. 18 discs easily fit in the main cavity. 2 putters in the flap pocket above. There is a long zipper pocket at the bottom and two pencil slots to the right of that. You can also see the zipper flap for the top storage.

image.jpg4_zpsigsplzng.jpg

Back: The back is well padded and offers good ventilation between padding. Straps are sturdy and comfortable.

image.jpg3_zpsva4tpcov.jpg

Left: The left side has a large pocket up top, a small pocket on the bottom, two pencil slots just to the left, and a water bottle holder. You can see my golf umbrella fits down behind the top pocket and into the umbrella slot at the bottom. There are two more pencil slots at the top to the left of the large pocket.

image.jpg2_zpsempzj2jb.jpg

Right: The right side of the bag has a large pocket up top as well. At the bottom is a large zipper pocket behind the putter pocket, which comfortably holds two putters. And then the mini pocket, which holds two minis easily.

image.jpg6_zpsbquj7qj4.jpg

Top: You can see, even with a water bottle and several towels inside, there is still plenty of storage. Inside the flap is the storage pouch for the included rainfly. There is also a cellphone pocket inside as well.

See next post for more

Lat 64 E2 Photos Cont.

image.jpg5_zpsluculey1.jpg

Bottom: There are two rails along the bottom to protect the bag when it sits on the ground.

image.jpg7_zpshfye7xh5.jpg

Umbrella: Here you can see the bag with the umbrella slot used to carry the umbrella open. A large golf umbrella provides excellent coverage in a convenient hands free way.

image.jpg8_zps1fd4mrln.jpg

image.jpg9_zps2zvsx5wq.jpg

Carrying: These last two images are of me wearing the bag. I have not adjusted the straps yet. Waiting till I get out to the course. However it is quite comfortable. Though it is heavy with everything in it, it feels very light on my back. Now, I am about 5'10" with a stocky build, so it may seem a bit bulky on smaller players.

I hope these help some of you who are on the fence. I am very happy with it, and can't wait to play a round with it. Let me know if there are any othe photos you would like to see.

Love my lat e2 bag so far! I've got a mahal and a grip A series and so far the lat bag might be my favorite. Love the storage and is definitely comfortable but my only issue is the so called reinforced sides are starting to bow out after only a few weeks with the bag. I've got 19 in the main compartment and could fit another disc or two in it with no problems so it's by no means packed out but for some reason the sides are doing this. Is anybody else having the same issue? I'll try and post pics later to show yall what I mean

Love my lat e2 bag so far! I've got a mahal and a grip A series and so far the lat bag might be my favorite. Love the storage and is definitely comfortable but my only issue is the so called reinforced sides are starting to bow out after only a few weeks with the bag. I've got 19 in the main compartment and could fit another disc or two in it with no problems so it's by no means packed out but for some reason the sides are doing this. Is anybody else having the same issue? I'll try and post pics later to show yall what I mean

Mine are a little bit- but it isnt really causing any problems. My only issue is that when the top pocket is loaded, it makes squeezing the discs in and out a little difficult.

Does anyone else think the rainfly on the E2 is a bit tight? I'm sure during a round I wouldn't snap it down all around the bag. But during occasions I might want to secure it, it's almost impossible. I have to remove my water bottle just to stretch it to that last bottom corner snap.

Does anyone else think the rainfly on the E2 is a bit tight? I'm sure during a round I wouldn't snap it down all around the bag. But during occasions I might want to secure it, it's almost impossible. I have to remove my water bottle just to stretch it to that last bottom corner snap.
I agree, I bought some extra snaps and black elastic and made a couple small elastic extensions to keep mine tight while not being hard to snap. I also had the wife add a waterproof zipper to the front of mine so that I could keep it snapped in the rain and still have easy access.