• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

I heard in the fall (which is now depending on where you live, not in the south though,we are still pushing high 90's)...maybe Steeze will chime in and let us know.

I have been committed to the Dagger since I bought one as my circle putter. This thing has some good float to it but, I do not like it as driving putter ( TOO deep ) or an approaching disc either. Definitely DO NOT pull this thing out in the wind it will sail away on you.

I say it is too deep but the Dagger and Mercy supposedly have the same depth? Does not feel that way to my hand though.

I just got a basket for the house and have been practice putting. I also got two more Daggers for my practice sessions too. I have been putting better with them but I still don't feel the confidence like I need too/should with my go to/put it into the basket putter.

Gonna give them a little more time...before I give up and sell 'em off.

Just listened to a past discgolfanswerman episode and the zero hards may not be out until next spring...bummer, was hoping to give them a shot before winter. Hope something changes

In haven't reviewed this whole thread....

Are these being molded in lighter weights?

I am talking like 170 and under.

Just listened to a past discgolfanswerman episode and the zero hards may not be out until next spring...bummer, was hoping to give them a shot before winter. Hope something changes

In the cold the medium plastic will feel pretty solid like a hard plastic. I switch from classic judges to blend judges in the winter just for that reason. You could always look for one of the limited super stiff ones that feldberg was selling at the gbo. People are selling them for a lot of money though I'd probably just wait. I've got two that were signed but I'm not throwing them or selling them at the moment.

In haven't reviewed this whole thread....

Are these being molded in lighter weights?

I am talking like 170 and under.

I believe some are out there under 170 but not easily found. Think it's hard for them to mold a lot of their putters in lighter weights. Or just not enough demand. Maybe that will change in the near future. I like putters over 173g but I can see the appeal of having one in the 160s range. Might help me make more tailwind putts.

In the cold the medium plastic will feel pretty solid like a hard plastic. I switch from classic judges to blend judges in the winter just for that reason. You could always look for one of the limited super stiff ones that feldberg was selling at the gbo. People are selling them for a lot of money though I'd probably just wait. I've got two that were signed but I'm not throwing them or selling them at the moment.

Yea I'll probably just have to anxiously wait then. No way I'm paying for the limited release daggers. I like the feel of standard classic plastic year around but medium is also nice. Guy at DD KC didn't know when the hards would be released either.

I say it is too deep but the Dagger and Mercy supposedly have the same depth? Does not feel that way to my hand though.

Gonna give them a little more time...before I give up and sell 'em off.

I can't believe that the dagger and mercy are the same depth.. I use the mercy for approach shots and putts outside of the circle. If you decide to sell em, let me know.

I can't believe that the dagger and mercy are the same depth.. I use the mercy for approach shots and putts outside of the circle. If you decide to sell em, let me know.

That info comes from Prime Discs website, they are both listed as 1.5 cm.

I also use two different Mercys as my go to approach discs and the Dagger for inside the circle duty. The Dagger has more float when thrown with a little nose up compared to the Mercy ( IMO ). The Dagger also has a good float when thrown with a higher anhyzer for that good right turn to fade back left shot.

Z, I will give you first dibs on the lot if I part ways with them.

Last edited:

I don't think you need to wait to long. They have just release the Zero hard and Zero soft in discport shop in Sweden so probely on the way to the states shortly.

Not sure if Im allow to share direct links to them so google them :)

Last edited:
I don't think you need to wait to long. They have just release the Zero hard and Zero soft in discport shop in Sweden so probely on the way to the states shortly.

Not sure if Im allow to share direct links to them so google them :)

Thank you very much Karhu! That's good news and i hope they come here soon. Do their discs typically release a couple weeks before the U.S.?

I think that Westside and Latitude64 disc normally comes out in Scandinavia a week or so before the states. Dynamic Disc comes out at the same time as in the states, but I guess that is because DD requested this, just a guess.

Picture below from Discsport of the hard and soft Dagger.

Attachments

• dagger_zero_h_b.jpg
    dagger_zero_h_b.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 45
  • dagger_zero_s_b.jpg
    dagger_zero_s_b.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 36
The most recent DGAM podcast reveals that the Lucid Air Enforcer will be out this Friday. Was hoping that the Zero Hard Dagger was going to be released alongside it since they are already available in Europe....no dice. Maybe next week....

Seems that the max weight whites are going quick from DD's site. Kind of odd that was the only color option at release.

Got a pair of these today and only got to do some practice putting with them so far. They hyzer out earlier than I want on longer putts. Anyone beat them into straight flyers yet?

The mediums hyzer out later for me but it all depends how much spin and how flat the release is

I've been putting with max weight medium Daggers for a few weeks now and I've got to say, I find them incredibly inconsistent. My release is all over the place with them, they don't do great in the wind, and I can't seem to get the right amount of lift out of them. Anything beyond 15-20 feet is really dicey with the Dagger, whereas I could dial in a 30ft putt with a Judge a lot. I'm probably going to end up going back to the Judge, but I haven't given up on the Dagger just yet. Anyone else having similar experiences?

I've only tried the Dagger in Zero Medium so far, but I found the Dagger to be a very very 'touchy' putter. If the angle of throw is changed a slight bit, the flight changes a lot. But honestly, I use it's 'touchiness' in my favor to lightly float the disc into the basket. Learning to use the Dagger in wind is very difficult, but putting in wind is never fun. It takes a lot of work to get the disc down, but I think once mastered, it's quite an effective and versatile putter that has great glide