• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Mace

Like a buzzz and a roc. Warship is straighter,mace has more hss and lss

maybe mace and warship could both be keepers then. We'll see. Fuse, Core, Warship, Mace, Pain in that order of stability you think? 5 may be too many for me so i might have to cut one.

Booter - are you familiar with Fugitives? How will a 176g GL Mace compare to a 176g Bio Fugitive in your opinion?

Received my white 175 Mace. I am very pleased. It's pretty!
IMG_0528_zpsd78be00b.jpg

I got a mace today too, but it was in my dynamic discs factory second pack

w62Rjmh.jpg

I wasn't planning on buying this disc, but now that I have it I am excited to try it out. Right now I use a proton vector for my OS mid, how does this compare to those of you who have thrown both?

Just came back from about 5 cold field throws, but I wasn't seeing the 3 fade. Need to air it out more maybe? This thing was straight.

Threw mine in a 10-15mph head wind. Stayed pretty straight. Hardly any fade for me. Mine is pretty flat.

Mine is too, and it's on the lighter side - 171 printed, 172 scaled by MSt. I really like it, but it isn't as OS as I expected. I have also been having some OAT problems of late, so that may have something to do with it, too.

That orange one up top is gorgeous.

Mine are 178 and 179 and were pretty straight into a head wind and still faded out. If you have oat,these will show it. These cant be just crushed and turned over etc. Gotta throw it ddcently clean like any other mid . Mine handle wind but in anything really heavy, theyll probably turn some like my pains did. Though if the wind is 20+..im usually throwing my gator anyway and that goes straight in a heavy heady.

I like them but still need some time on the course with them. They feel good in the hand and fly good as well.

Dropping off the new Suspect and Fuzion Trespass at DD today I saw a small stack of these first runs on the counter. They were destined for Emac in Texas.

A second look at this disc made me consider it again. Got roc3's and a new icon ghost if anyone is looking to unload their's. :D

Got a chance to test my mace out a bit today. 171g GL. I found it to between my eclipse axis and my proton vector. Thrown flat it will fly really straight and then fade out similar to the vector as far as fade, although the mace has better glide. Thrown with a bit of hyzer it is similar to the vector again. Thrown with a bit of anhyzer it turns a comes back a bit and will end directly in front of me. The big difference I noticed was that thrown with a decent amount of anhyzer it would would fade and glide out that way, not coming back. My vector when thrown with anyhyzer always comes back. I guess I would compare this a bit closer to a warship than anything else, although the warship is more versatile with it's lines. I wish the mace was heavier, maybe then it would be a bit more OS, but I don't know.

Take this as a noob review from a noob. I was throwing these at 300-350 ft. I still want to try it out a bit more before giving it up though. But Like I said, it wasn't doing anything my axis/warship/vector set up isn't already doing.

Feldy said this was designed for McCabe and him to be inbetween the fugitive and pain in stability. Lat64 rocs I guess.