• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

I asked for two villains and got zero. But did get hooked up with two fr fusion trespasses (non misprint). Can't get the nerve to throw em.

Seriously need an update here as well. Just restocked my PayPal and am deciding if I should pull the trigger on a second pack!

I ordered mine on 3/13. It has not shipped yet.

I made an order same day as well, not on a misprint pack but on other items and mine has not shipped yet either..

Weird for them since its usually shipped same day

Have either of you contacted them? Seems odd that neither has shipped and both placed the same day. Maybe they had an issue with their system? I ordered a pack today and am a little nervous now. That seems like an awfully long time to not ship an order.

have any of you tried just going onto dynamic discs' website, logging in and looking at your orders?

I did the other day and it said 'Order Status; Processing', I just looked today and it says 'Order Status: Shipped' and I think I ordered it a day or two after you guys.

Maybe you all asked for something they didn't have, and were trying to get you one. Couldn't tell you, but mine seems on the way.

I ordered mine on 3/13. It has not shipped yet.

I made an order same day as well, not on a misprint pack but on other items and mine has not shipped yet either..

Weird for them since its usually shipped same day

Ordered mine 3/14 and it also has not shipped yet.

Have either of you contacted them? Seems odd that neither has shipped and both placed the same day. Maybe they had an issue with their system? I ordered a pack today and am a little nervous now. That seems like an awfully long time to not ship an order.

i ordered mine on the 14th as well, i have contacted them mulitple times. I was told that there shipping printer broke and that they had to order a new one, which got in today. Kinda disapointed with my first experience with them, hell i ordered something from Marshall ST on the 19th and it has already been shipped and i am expecting it on the 22nd

Latest posts