• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Now that the weather has broken a bit here in Michigan, I have had a chance to get out and throw some of my mystery plastic. I loaded my bag with this stuff and took the challenge of a new bag. I thought I would share some of my initial thoughts. VIP King- Wow, this disc moves, will keep a spot in max driver section. I got an Air Giant that is a little difficult to predict, though I have played in some wind. Opto River and GL Saint. I have thrown these already, I think I will move back to my GL River. The Judges, meh, I am a soft magnet user and very happy. Stag is a nice disc, nothing my Teebird cannot do. Underworld is a very nice understable disc, longer that my Stratus, competes with my Xpress. I will keep trying this disc. I have not worked with my Bolt enough to have a good opinion. Opto Core, man this disc is fantastic. It is a laser beam for me, hit chains and a post yesterday. Easily directed and predictable behavior. Shame it is clear light purple, waiting to get lost. I have not heard a lot of love for this disc, but is a disc that will get some more work this spring. This mystery box was a ton of fun for me. Some real challenges getting to know that much new discs is my bag. I hope others have found this fun as well.

I ended up buying a misprint pack today. We will see. Also ordered a Fury. Hmmmmm now I'm just waiting!

My haul... Will add pics later.

White 173 Fuzion Trespass
Yellow w/orange 170 TP Sword
Burnt orange 158 air giant
Yellow 173 opto flow
Pink 172 fuzion judge
Yellow 172 opto fury
Light Blue 171 GL Flow
Blue 171 lucid suspect
Orange/yellow 172 opto renegade
Orange 170 GL fuse

The only thing I didn't request was the fuse.
I also ordered a 168g blue GL fury.

My haul... Will add pics later.

White 173 Fuzion Trespass
Yellow w/orange 170 TP Sword
Burnt orange 158 air giant
Yellow 173 opto flow
Pink 172 fuzion judge
Yellow 172 opto fury
Light Blue 171 GL Flow
Blue 171 lucid suspect
Orange/yellow 172 opto renegade
Orange 170 GL fuse

The only thing I didn't request was the fuse.
I also ordered a 168g blue GL fury.

You got the hook up DD style. That's a great bag right there. Maybe a classic judge and opto core added in but very solid.

Misprint Fury I picked up today but haven't thrown.

2njgf93.jpg

I got my second of five today;
175g beautiful TP Sword
172g VIP Northman
168g TP Stag (pearl white)
169g Clear (no color) Opto Sparkle Saint
172g Opto Blitz
168g Opto Creamsicle River
172g Classic Soft Judge
173g Lucid Renegade
175g Lucid Trespass
175g First Run Double Stamp Suspect (it really has the first run stamp on it twice)

Might post pics later, wanna throw these instead of take pics of them

If anybody wants to trade away their renegades, suspects, trespasses, or escapes lemme know. I've got a few from my pack that I'd be ok swapping, fugitives, bio suspect, stag, saint, maces, etc.

I don't see this on their website anymore? are they done doing this or are they just sold out and decided to take it down for the time being?

It's back...

This deal is back up as of 9AM eastern on May 10th. Placed my order with 10DDEP coupon code. $76.99 shipped. Hope they can fill my requests!

These misprint deals are pulling me in. I'm super curious about Westside and DD discs, and enjoy lat64 already. After this one though, I'll have way more Discs than I can ever try out for the next few months, so I'm gonna go to Plastic Addicts Anonymous and kick this habit...

These misprint deals are pulling me in. I'm super curious about Westside and DD discs, and enjoy lat64 already. After this one though, I'll have way more Discs than I can ever try out for the next few months, so I'm gonna go to Plastic Addicts Anonymous and kick this habit...

Good luck with that! You'll soon learn one does not just "kick this habit". This is a disease only satiated by more plastic.

THE WAIT BEGINS

I really wish I didnt read through this thread. I spent $160 on discs today that I won't be able to throw cuz I will have to continue to work OT to support my habit. What a great deal and it seems like they have been throwing in at least 1 Limited Edition/First Run/Collector disc in every pack. Hope I get some sweet Swedish sexiness.

i cant say enough about this deal

first order i specified in the comments over 170 drivers and they obliged

second order i asked for mostly midranges and they obliged

most recent order i specified Stags and Soft Judges and got 3 of each!

kudos to the people at dd. if your thinking of grabbing this deal id highly suggest it:thmbup:

Looks like the deal is out of stock right now on DD site. I waited a few too many days to pull the trigger on this one.

I got mine and have been playing with the Discs for a couple weeks now. I got many of the discs I asked for. Pretty happy with it so far. From memory I got:

Lat64:
Trident - nice overstable control driver. In my bag now.
Fury - gave away to my buddy who loves his river.
Saint - backup for mine, not currently throwing.

Westside:
Stag - mostly disappointed with this one, my teebird or Volt fills this slot better. Turned over too easy in the wind.
Swordman - lost it first throw due to short term memory lapse :(
Boatman - Does not turn over, good distance, but I need a better arm to use it right.

Dynamic Discs:
Renegade - good distance, will try again when I can use high speed discs.
Escape - Liked this one a lot. Tons of distance and smooth turnover.
Trespass - good distance, will try again when I can use high speed discs
Soft Judge - in my bag now.

The Trident is a fantastic overstable control driver that I used to good effect in strong headwinds. Stood up to the wind and kept a nice smooth line. I also use it like a Mid Range for shots I need to dump left. On several holes I need right to left action to cut through a gap in between trees or avoid OB, the Trident has worked great for that.

The Judge I have been playing with a Hard Judge Classic at home and really like the feel. I tried a Hard/Soft Judge combo for 32 holes. But I need something more stable in my bag. I seem to prefer the Soft plastic. So now I'm running with Ion and Soft judge and really liking my options. Had a near Ace of ~200 feet last weekend and many really nice approach shots with the soft Judge.

Latest posts