• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

got mine today:
picture.php

i got pretty much everything i asked for
i think the top right is a mace but not sure.

mace, underworld,tursas
fury, fury, fury,river
core, fugitive, suspect

No idea if they still have these, but I placed an order anyway. Watching a friend of mine throw an Escape longer than his drivers was more than I could bare.

Placed my order today! Hoping it is as good as everyone says it is! Can't wait for it to get here! How long does shipping usually take?

Placed my order today! Hoping it is as good as everyone says it is! Can't wait for it to get here! How long does shipping usually take?

THey did post a heads up that shipping could be delayed 24-48 hours than usual with AM Worlds going on in their backyard. You can also check on your order status by logging into their site.

Called DD to add a note about my order(Pink Judge) and they said mine might ship out today, but if not it would Monday! Said to expect it no later then Thursday! I'm super excited!

Got mine today. First the bad. I only did this in hopes of getting an Escape. It was number 1 on my suggestion list. I got none. :\

The good. I got some great discs.

Would love to trade for Escapes:
Judge 175
Flow 171 GL
Suspect Lucid unknown weight
Fury 171 Opto
Tursus 177 VIP
River 177 GL
Underworld unknown VIP

newdiscs_zps879a4498.jpg

I like my Escape too much to trade, but I'm almost tempted to do this Misprint pack again because it was so much fun and I discovered Discs I really like. From your pack, I'd love to try a Warship, Tursas, Fury, and Underworld.

I actually got a Fury in mine, but let my buddy try it and then haven't been able to go DG with him for months since then.

i recently got another pack and have a question about a Latitude 64 mid i cannot id.

its profile resembles a deeper DD Fugitive

my pics are too lo res to help but if anyone has some insight itd be appreciated

i recently got another pack and have a question about a Latitude 64 mid i cannot id.

its profile resembles a deeper DD Fugitive

my pics are too lo res to help but if anyone has some insight itd be appreciated

Beaded? If so, the only other Lat mid I can think of that has a bead is the Mace.

Latest posts