• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Were you still wanting an escape? Might be interested in something you have.

Really only looking for a new tursas or fuzion or lucid truth for backups.

Since then, I've gotten two Escapes, so I'm good there. I'm not sold yet on my Tursas-great discs-but duplicative of what I already have. Renegades and Furys are my targets now. Really would like to get rid of that white River.

Since then, I've gotten two Escapes, so I'm good there. I'm not sold yet on my Tursas-great discs-but duplicative of what I already have. Renegades and Furys are my targets now. Really would like to get rid of that white River.

Good because I'd really only want to offer a pink escape I have in the bag and it's inked. The other three I'm hoarding. One is a orange with a flat top and firm lucid plastic. One yellow first run that I got a few days before they released and I have only field tested. It's the opaque lucid like the mix or "glopto" as some say. Have a pink trespass like that I got same day I'm sitting on it too :D Last one is the Nic Cage Voltron in Fuzion plastic. It's the plastic I like best for the escape but they aren't out in production yet so still hoarding the one. I throw what I can lose emotionally.

I'm good on Rivers. I have a domey misprint I'm looking to unload myself. I just haven't been throwing them anymore since the Underworld and Escape are in the bag. I don't have a big gap between them. Started putting a dx cheetah in the bag instead I can beat up and lose. I'm actually over the River. If I played more tight wooded courses maybe I would want them again.

I only have one fury I think so I will probably keep it. You won't get a renegade out of me either. :D Good luck on your search though.

I only have one fury I think so I will probably keep it. You won't get a renegade out of me either. :D Good luck on your search though.
Two really amazing discs. I am really hoping there's a bit of variation in the Renegades. Would love to have that one mold for all long distance driving. Here's my fear though. Mine is already close to understable for me and it still has a decent amount of flashing. When that's gone, I am scared it will be right of Archon, and only slightly left of Mamba.

I threw my Renegade yesterday on a hole great for judging distance. The basket is right at the end of my ability to reach. Threw it as far as all the distance discs I've ever tried.

Two really amazing discs. I am really hoping there's a bit of variation in the Renegades. Would love to have that one mold for all long distance driving. Here's my fear though. Mine is already close to understable for me and it still has a decent amount of flashing. When that's gone, I am scared it will be right of Archon, and only slightly left of Mamba.

I threw my Renegade yesterday on a hole great for judging distance. The basket is right at the end of my ability to reach. Threw it as far as all the distance discs I've ever tried.

Try a max weight lucid renegade. That should be a little harder to turn and keep that extra fade for a little longer. If that is what you're already throwing then you might try the fuzion when it comes out. I don't think the variation is there like some other molds but there is some.

Try a max weight lucid renegade. That should be a little harder to turn and keep that extra fade for a little longer. If that is what you're already throwing then you might try the fuzion when it comes out. I don't think the variation is there like some other molds but there is some.
I originally had a 175. It was not all that stable, but near the end of flight, it just dropped out of the sky. I do much better with drivers in the mid 160s. Traded that Renegade for an Escape, then bought a lighter Renegade from a poster here. Happy, happy, happy.

Well, I gave in and ordered one. Wrote a small greeting and a "wish list" in the comments section. When it arrives, I'll make sure to post the lot and any marked for trading.

Thanks to everyone in the thread giving their input.

Renegade now

75UroMgl.jpg

and River

ohIvyKDl.jpg

i got 2 misprint packs yesterday...

picture.php

GL River, vip underworld, soft judge,
gl mace, zero hard sinus, lucid tresspass, lucid air tresspass,
opto pure, gl fuse, vip warship

picture.php

opto halo, fr classic fugitive, opto villian,
fr gl stiletto, opto bolt, fr lucid suspect, vip tursas
opto trident, gl fury, lucid truth

The one that caught my eye was that Mace! :clap:

If someone in here ends up with Judges 175+ they want to sell, and you have feedback from the MP pm me.

DSCSIS.jpg

VIP Underworld : VIP Tursas : Judge
GL River : Opto Bolt : Opto Fury
Lucid Air Trespass : Lucid Truth : Lucid Renegade,
Diamond Light

I gave them a list of molds I'd like and 8/10 were on my list. Helluva deal.

All these turning up over the last couple weeks have been scores! Let's add this one to the pile.

DD: Lucid Truth, Lucid Renegade x 2
Lat: Opto Pure, GL River, Opto Fury, Opto Villain
WS: VIP Warship, VIP Tursas, VIP Tursas

misprints01.jpg

Had to include a 2nd pic of that 180g Tursas

tursasmisprint.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts