• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 pro and phenix core?

I got the custom phenix bag with the quads and line x and i must say its bulletproof. Plenty of storage and can fit over 20 disc and a couple putters. Mine has attached putter pocket. I love it. I met a pro tony hoel, he had one from 5 years ago that he still uses and it looks brand new. He puts in hundreds of rounds a year and this bag has tooken every bit of it with style and class lol. I think i paid 180 with quads for my custom core with line x

the liner is a must, is it not?

that should be a poll for all phenix bag owners. "do you have the liner option?"

Well, without the liner it's 1000 cordura like the rest of the bag right? That's already pretty tough, if you plastidipped for some moisture protection then it would be even tougher. I think Line-X is just some big time overkill for dg.

i guess that really sold it for me. the line x is a must. i have seen revo and innovas have issues with the bottom corners of the bag. material starts to thin and a hole begins to form. it seems like a no brainer to have this on your over- a- hundred- dollar bag. it also serves as a support so your bag doesnt need an internal plastic thing to hold its integrity. its really not much heavier than a revo even with the line x . only issue i have is the rainguard doesnt protect your putters:(

mine, picked 3 colors,brown/navy/graphite. it doesnt stand out in a crowd but someone in my group usually notices it and asks about the line x. i think the bag is set up very simple and practical.

Attachments

• Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 26
mine, picked 3 colors,brown/navy/graphite. it doesnt stand out in a crowd but someone in my group usually notices it and asks about the line x. i think the bag is set up very simple and practical.

I bet that doesn't show dirt very well.

There is something nice about it's simplicity, I just don't like paying that much for simple. :|

How do the quads hook up on these bags? D rings or what?

yeah d rings, the shocks work perfect with the bag ,it disperses the weight perfectly. yeah thats why i got the colors,i like simple and i did the math on the innova bag 60 bag+40 shocks and thats a hundred dollar combo and for 80 bucks more i picked my colors and have the line x, this bag will last me over 10 years

and my excellent frisbee skills attract enough attention so i like to keep everything else simple lol :thmbup:

Why is the ppocket detachable? I don't see another spot to attach it to.

Okay, so I know everyone loves their bags, but besides color choice and liner, what's the highligHhts of phenix?

I won't speak on the new lat, but the black og's divider and putter pocket are sooo gansta

I think most bags are pretty much the same. Hold disc and other sh$t is the main function. Durability was a big deal for me especially at the price point i was shopping in. Phenix offered me that. Also its very comfortable to wear and it holds my disc and sh$t. Also i like goin against the grain, everyone jocks the revo's , so i went the other direction. Very happy with my choice. The durability is the main feature that sets it apart. The other qualities are in the eye of the beholder

HA HA!! Go Orange!!

No, I was too busy watching NC State lose :( , the Bobcats lose :( , and the Ultimate Fighter Finale :).

The 'Cuse played like **** and just toyed with them. It was a competitive game until the Orange decided State wasn't going to score at the end. 'Cuse is going to struggle this year, but at least they haven't gotten so low as to lose to the Pack. Now, Tuesday against Mich St could get ugly.

Last edited:
diesel, i think chrishysell has either the core or streamline. you can bug him for some pics of that one if you want

diesel, i think chrishysell has either the core or streamline. you can bug him for some pics of that one if you want

That's cool, I found this sweet vid on youtube though that goes through it thoroughly. It looks like my only complaint against the Phenix is that there isn't a pencil holder outside of a pocket. I might have to ask about that one. I'm not crazy about the price either but, custom colors!

Sloppy, I'm a closet 'Cuse fan actually. But State would have beat them if they weren't so young. This is State's best recruiting class in years and as soon as these guys figure out how to play actual basketball together rather than being the man on their AAU teams State will be tough to beat.

Last edited:
i just tuck one of the pocket flaps into the pocket. voila. external pencils, or pen in my case. (ran out of pencils. good thing my secret santa sent me 5 pencils :D)

IMG01161-20101205-1206.jpg

Latest posts