• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 pro and phenix core?

What about the 32 oz Gatorade bottles? That could be a deal breaker. I have to have my big ass gatorades in the Summer.

and nooooo more mercy killings....mercy killings......

Megadeth.jpg

The Phenix website says that they are sold out of the non custom core bags, anyone know when they will have them back in stock?

that youtube video is of a prototype phenix bag. I was told by the phenix owner that he has since fixed a few issues and he has tried to get ahold of that youtube reviewer to make another video of his more recent production bags. The changes had to do with the middle pocket. Zipper change and a little more sewing. Easily holds 32 oz gatorade

that youtube video is of a prototype phenix bag. I was told by the phenix owner that he has since fixed a few issues and he has tried to get ahold of that youtube reviewer to make another video of his more recent production bags. The changes had to do with the middle pocket. Zipper change and a little more sewing. Easily holds 32 oz gatorade

Really? I thought this was the prototype:

Yeah that is it. My bad. Well to sum things up i dont thiNk u can go wrong with either bag. But one thing is fact if u get the phenix with line-x, it just may be the last bag u need to buy,plus u can customize colors to fit ur personality and style. So ask yourself, what more could you want out of a dg bag???

I don't have a Phenix to compare the Pro to but everyone knows what a Carolina looks like so here...
IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

The Lat 64 bag isn't THAT bulky.

Yeah that is it. My bad. Well to sum things up i dont thiNk u can go wrong with either bag. But one thing is fact if u get the phenix with line-x, it just may be the last bag u need to buy,plus u can customize colors to fit ur personality and style. So ask yourself, what more could you want out of a dg bag???

Them to have been instock in the past 5 months lol

Latest posts