• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I'll definitely pick one of these up when they come out. First new mold in awhile that I am actually interested in

I'm glad dtw is the main west coast dealer for them. Get this bad boy ASAP when it's released.

Striker is faster slightly I believe but aren't the teebird and river both speed 7?

I've heard people call the River a speed 8, but I've been throwing both Rivers and Teebirds for quite some time now and they seem to be about the same to me speed wise. The Striker is considerably faster than both.

I can not find any information on this on the web. Is this super secret information? Are we going to be killed if we know too much?

I thirst for more info on this disc. When are we going to know more?

I've heard people call the River a speed 8, but I've been throwing both Rivers and Teebirds for quite some time now and they seem to be about the same to me speed wise. The Striker is considerably faster than both.

That's what I think as well. The rivers always seem faster because of the glide but rim width and overall speed I consider them the same. I don't throw strikers but I think they are about speed 9 like a Predator. Top end of the fairway driver spectrum.