• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Legacys first fairway driver will be released in September and I will send out a few for people to review. Legacy is currently producing two fairway drivers, but the Rival will be the first out. Look for it in September. I will update the thread with more details as they emerge.

Any idea as to what kind of a disc it will be?

if you need a non power player to test one just let me know id be more then happy to help, keep up the good work guys :thmbup:

I will release details on the disc after worlds and I will most likely do some kind of random drawing to make it fair.

if you need a non power player to test one just let me know id be more then happy to help, keep up the good work guys :thmbup:

Yep, I'm a non-power player too, but I'm always eager to try new plastics!

I throw mostly Eagles and max out at about 340 with them so would love to see what Legacy has to offer and provide some honest feedback.

Fairway driver with the name of Rival? If it's an attempt at a Teebird-esque disc the name's perfect.

I am a fairway driver fiend. I would love to test and review these for you and the DGCR community.

If I'm not a tester, I'll probably end up buying one anyways.

The last legacy disc I threw was the Rampage and as far was warp speed drivers go, I liked it. That being said, I really wanted them to pop out a fairway driver of some sort. It will be interesting to see how this disc flies. I am currently transitioning through some fairway drivers so if this fits that gap, I would love to sport some legacy plastic. I would also like to throw myself out there for a tester. Never hurts to ask.