• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

Ok keep them coming, I will take everyone's name and put it into a drawing and I might do 4-5 winners to test one.

i would bet that they are going to be launching 2 fairway drivers one OS and one US or some sort of mid range to go along witht the ghost

Hey, if you need input from beginners, I'd be happy to be drawn as a tester! You know we first year players know 'everything' about disc golf. ;)

Being a new player, I don't throw much of anything faster than fairway drivers. Always willing to try something new.

Throw me in the drawing as well... I'm a legacy fan, the rampage was great, and so was the cannon (although I no longer throw it)... Would love to have a legacy disc to replace my eagles

Add me to the drawing, I love me some Legacy. I mean I won the cannon picture contest so I pretty much should be a tester :p

This old noodle arm would love to test one of these, I was thinking about getting a leopard to try but I will wait to see if I could test one of these out. My kid loves his Cannon, its a bit much for me but I did toss it a few times and it felt great.