• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Lid Lovers

So I just sent the proshop an email asking them to run both Gophers and Apples in the newer great DX. I think anyone who's interested should do the same.

Okay lid dudes. My buddy I play with some was a very good ultimate player and can throw his Ultra star about 250. I've played a lot with him and tried to make his form more disc golf appropriate. It's helped some, he can get flippy fairway drivers up to 300, but it's still very erratic and one in 5 throws is a terrible newb Hyzer.

The other day I was playing catch with him with a 165 Polecat I keep in the car. He was throwing it really well, 250+ with good accuracy.

Was thinking a Condor or Zyhpher could be a good gift for him(along with a Polecat) to help bring his Ultimate roots more into play.

What do you think?

Was thinking about that too. Good call fellas.

A really good friend would gift him multiple Comets....maybe a X and a Z. He would keep the same feel but 2 different flight patterns.

I came to disc golf from Ultimate and my recommendations would be a Comet and a Heat.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So I just sent the proshop an email asking them to run both Gophers and Apples in the newer great DX. I think anyone who's interested should do the same.

What are Apples?

I am totally sending a message about the Gopher.

Okay lid dudes. My buddy I play with some was a very good ultimate player and can throw his Ultra star about 250. I've played a lot with him and tried to make his form more disc golf appropriate. It's helped some, he can get flippy fairway drivers up to 300, but it's still very erratic and one in 5 throws is a terrible newb Hyzer.

The other day I was playing catch with him with a 165 Polecat I keep in the car. He was throwing it really well, 250+ with good accuracy.

Was thinking a Condor or Zyhpher could be a good gift for him(along with a Polecat) to help bring his Ultimate roots more into play.

What do you think?

Don't forget the Rattler. It's basically a small diameter Ultrastar if I remember right.

-------------------------------------

Speaking of the Gopher, I really rue trading mine. Although, I did trade it for a 1st run Ion (the blue and red ones) which I later sold for like $250 so I don't feel too bad about it.

Latest posts