• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Lid Lovers

attachment.php

115g of floaty fun.

Attachments

• Message_1481330765090.jpg
    Message_1481330765090.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 125
Those are actually really nice looking. I like the #2 upshot myself. If I could find more it would have a run at my main putter slot.

Those are actually really nice looking. I like the #2 upshot myself. If I could find more it would have a run at my main putter slot.
Isn't the #2 Upshot a beveled disc? I seem to remember them being like a Classic Roc.

That dome is so big, there should be a statue of the Virgin Mary on there. :|

People in Indiana will get that reference, anyway. :\

I bought mine from the original batch (both 150s and 200s), and I can't say that I noticed any dome. That crazy shoulder though...

DX vs blizzard champ.

:eek: wonder how it will fly...?

Isn't the #2 Upshot a beveled disc? I seem to remember them being like a Classic Roc.

Yep! Pretty different molds. Cool that GGGT is making them again. Those 2 xouts were only $8 total. Great feeling plastic blends too depending on color etc. The rubber putter lives!

I read a few reviews of the Pulsar online that said it is more stable than an UltraStar but my Pulsar is definitely NOT. Maybe mine is freak, maybe I'm throwing it wrong, maybe something else but my Pulsar is noticeably less stable than either the Discraft or Wham-O offerings

My pulsar experience was opposite. The 2 I've thrown were definitely more stable than an UltraStar. That was consistent with everything I heard from players in the MLU (RIP) as well. Maybe you got a weird one?

Not that I buy many preemie discs but the Makani is different plastic than preemie Zephyrs, Condors, etc. Mine is green slightly translucent with a soft champ feel. The rest of the stack felt like soft star plastic.
My green Makani weighs 146.

All my lighter dx zephyrs are flat
All my lighter blizzard zephyrs are still domey like the heavier ones

Not that I buy many preemie discs but the Makani is different plastic than preemie Zephyrs, Condors, etc. Mine is green slightly translucent with a soft champ feel. The rest of the stack felt like soft star plastic.
My green Makani weighs 146.
I've got that same makini, good disc. Flies stable for being so crazy light.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've got that same makini, good disc. Flies stable for being so crazy light.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've just been tossing the Makani around in the backyard on shots <150'. So far I like it.
I think I'm going to use the Makani as my lid for a few rounds.

Latest posts