• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Live Interview/Chat with Dave Feldberg...

Chainchaser

Double Eagle Member
When:February 9th, 2011
Time: 9 PM EST
Where:Bassin'&More Talk Radio Your Alternative Sports Talk Radio Network
Show Info: We will be doing a live interview with Dave Feldberg and also Dave will take questions from the listening audience. At the end of the show we will do a open chat on Disc Golf.
How to call in:Talkshow Login/call in information Remember When using Skype, cell phone or land line that this is a long distance call and you will be charge by your provider unless you have unlimited long distance. If you want to just listen and use the chat room you can go to the above page click on the show link and there is no charge at all. We will not only take live call in questions but also take questions from the chat board.

Lastly, if you want to help out hosting shows I am looking for a couple people to help out for the Disc golf portion of the show. I guarantee that the pay is horrible(well non-existent really:gross::thmbup::wall:) but you make great contacts and it's fun. You do not need radio announcing experience but just a passion and knowledge of the game. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.
For more information on the show go to Bassin'&More Talk Radio website.

Cool!! I hope a few people listen in. What has been great is that really I am a nobody but someone like Dave Feldberg gave me his phone number and I was able to talk with him about 20 minutes on the phone and we scheduled a day for him to be on the show and he wants to do it live which is that much better. WOW!! Run on sorry!! I hope eventually to have a DG show at least once a month if not more in the future if I can get good turn outs. :hfive:

I mean I obviously couldn't help in person, I thought there might be other things to help with.

I mean I obviously couldn't help in person, I thought there might be other things to help with.
Well if you have facebook you can like this Page. Really though I am looking for an experienced DG'r who is willing to help me host the shows. I mean I know enough to interview people but it would be nice to have someone that knows the game a little better than me especially on the tournament side.

The biggest issue is time. It is unbelievable how much time goes into one episode. The best thing though is pass it on. The more the better.

Contest:
I have a champion first run Groove(Never Used) or a Star Aviar for the person with the best question for Dave Feldberg.
You can enter the contest below:

Click Here

WOW!! Really guys. I was just trying to add something to it and I don't have a bunch of money. I bought the groove a while back and just really thought maybe someone would want it. Why did I think I could post something here without people being a dumbass :wall:
I started this radio show with the intent to try to promote sports that don't get the spotlight like the main stream sports. Really I have enough fishing people to last me well into june but I really wanted to get some Disc Golfers in the mix. I ask Timg if I could post it here and overall I have had a decent reception but it looks as if this thread will take the same course as my other thread did and eventually get locked. On that thread I just asked how to go about selling disc's!!:doh:
You know it was really cool when I talked to Dave on the phone. YES!!I actually talked to him in person when he gave me his phone number. I am doing this to try to give everyday players a chance to interact with the top players in the sport. I make no money off it and have spent a bunch of time on it just to help promote the sport. I have also been talking with Dan Beto(masterbeato) to come on the show to help host and do some Q/A shows down the road.
You know you look around and the DG community is way behind. I know of a bunch of other fishing radio shows but none like this for disc golf. I was hoping down the road to branch off and have a all disc golf call series if it warrants it.
It's to bad that some people only have time to be a smartass and not enough time to try to bring DG out of the 70's to the present day. I will trudge on and hopefully some of you will see the value in this and help out.
BYE!!!

Last edited:
Dude,
Don't take a few "inside jokes" so seriously.
The guys are just having a little fun.
Just like any other bunch of guys, there are sincere DG'ers and some smart-a** DG'ers.
Keep on going and know that a lot of us appreciate your efforts.

If you can't handle the DGCR peanut gallery how do you handle radio???

Dude,
Don't take a few "inside jokes" so seriously.
The guys are just having a little fun.
Just like any other bunch of guys, there are sincere DG'ers and some smart-a** DG'ers.
Keep on going and know that a lot of us appreciate your efforts.

If you can't handle the DGCR peanut gallery how do you handle radio???

^this/that

I haven't been around this site that long but I know that anytime a Groove is mentioned, jokes fly. People just really hate the Groove. :\

(I thought the Groove joke in this thread was hilarious)

I will be listening to this radio show you're promoting and think it is a sweet idea, btw.

Latest posts