• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lizotte in hospital

sidewinder22

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
11951494_1054644861226088_7100721463850962272_o.jpg

Yikes, hopefully he has coverage.

I know that before you travel to Europe you can fill out forms which give you coverage while visiting.

I somehow doubt the US offers that for foreigners.

Can't see the pic, but yes, you can get international insurance coverage.

He's being prepped for surgery for a robotic arm transplant.

i thought he already had one

He's getting the other arm done. He thinks he has a better shot at 900 feet lefty.

Jokes aside, hope he has a speedy recovery and is back to 100% in no time. Being in the hospital sucks

Just more of Lizotte wasting time when he should be working on his game. :D

Edit: Seriously, I hope he is okay. And there is no better way to get sick than being in the hospital.

I'm surprised there isn't more responses to this. If it was Mcbeth there would be atleast 8 pages of get well.

I'm surprised there isn't more responses to this. If it was Mcbeth there would be atleast 8 pages of get well.
What about... myself? I don't mean to derail the thread but I can empathize with Simon as I am currently in the hospital. I totaled my car at the end of April and had emergency surgery, and since then it's been hell for me. I've had numerous infections since and now I am back in the hospital with another infection and I'll need to have another surgery like the one I already had.

Just thought I'd mention my situation since I'm sort of part of the DG community (and I didn't want to start a new thread just to tell you about my plight.) I hope the best for Lizotte and myself!

^Agreed. The hospital is not a fun place to spend too much time unless you work there, so speedy recoveries to all so everyone can get back out on the course and do the things they love.

hope Simon recovers quickly... wouldn't surprise me if he develops some new trick shot involving a wheel chair or something.

Latest posts