• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Local League Rude Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to say I was a troll killer and I attacked the trolls of DGCR, then I noticed I was a troll. That was when I started creating an army. I raised Apothecary, made Katana a well known name, Gave Bergdawg a boost. Now I am training Johnny. However, I am not the Mastermind. I am just a soldier in the army of Vegan Ray and one day we will rule the internet!

Please let me join you!

Neither is Marijuana, not where I live. So that would make you the ignoramus. I like the effort you put in to try and sound smart though, good one.

Nice disclaimer kiddo, keep talking stupid as it is fun to read. :doh:

Nice disclaimer kiddo, keep talking stupid as it is fun to read. :doh:

Stupid is not an adverb. I didn't realize you were that stupid.

Also, there was no disclaimer in my post.

Disclaimer - a statement, document, or assertion that disclaims responsibility, affiliation, etc.; disavowal; denial.

Last edited:
Neither is Marijuana, not where I live. So that would make you the ignoramus. I like the effort you put in to try and sound smart though, good one.

Worst ability to decipher analogies I have ever witnessed.

It's surprising how many people on DGCR waste their time being bothered by things other people do when it has no effect on them, I guess if you are unhappy with your own life you tend to try and take it out on other people.

Its surprising to me that anytime anyone mentions that they would like to change the image of the sport, some moron automatically assumes that means we are trying to change your behavior.

*Newsflash: I don't give a rats ass if you want to get high. I just don't want people to assume that I am a stoner because I play disc golf. How the hell does that mean I am taking it out on you?

Comparing people getting baked on the course to using a cell phone, is stupid. Cell phones are used for lots of highly productive things, including emergencies in which a person needs to contact another. Please tell me all the highly productive things that require you to get high all the time...

Last edited:
Stupid is not an adverb. I didn't realize you were that stupid.

Also, there was no disclaimer in my post.

Stupid is an adverb, where I live. :D

"not where I live" = disclaimer ;)

Where you live is irrelevant to the topic you are posting in, the course in the USA, so why exactly should anyone care where you live?

Comparing people getting baked on the course to using a cell phone, is stupid. Cell phones are used for lots of highly productive things, including emergencies in which a person needs to contact another. Please tell me all the highly productive things that require you to get high all the time...

It is the same because it doesn't effect you yet it bothers you. Mind your own business.

Cell phones are also used to talk while driving, which is stupid. Marijuana is a treatment used for MANY ailments.

Here come the better thans.

Keep pulling imaginary crap out of your butt. I said explicity that I don't have any problem with you getting high or drunk. I just don't want the sterotype applied to me. You think you're better than me, because you don't give a crap about your image.

It is the same because it doesn't effect you yet it bothers you. Mind your own business.

It gets courses pulled, which affects me.

It means that people associate the stoner image with me, which affects me.

Do I need to go on?

Tmart btw marijuana is illegal where you live. Federal law buddy just because the police wont arrest you doesnt make it legal.And btw Im an avid smoker but i have enough will power to put it down long enough to play some golf.

Cell phones are also used to talk while driving, which is stupid. Marijuana is a treatment used for MANY ailments.

So you need to treat your ailment on the course rather than prior to? Again, I don't give a **** about you smoking. Really, I don't

BTW, how would my cell phone use have more of an effect on you than your use of MJ on me?

I want you to keep going down this road, because it will be really entertaining.

The original post is about a bunch of grown men acting like total morons. If you are a grown man who does NOT act like a total moron, then you don't need to worry -- nobody is talking about you. If you're a grown man who DOES act like a moron, then at least do it where the rest of us don't have to watch you.

That or get yourself on reality TV, where you can act like a moron and get paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.