• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Logo Contest - 2010 Player's Cup

StevenDodge

Vibram Company Rep
Create a logo for the Player's Cup - win prizes, fame and glory!

http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/playerscup/

Big news everyone! With the Players Cup returning in grand fashion and complete with a new format (Match Play), new location (Pine Oaks Golf Course in Ocala, FL) and a new presenting sponsor (Vibram Disc Golf), I'm excited to announce the 2010 Players Cup official tournament logo artwork contest! We are looking for creative original pieces that will best represent the fact that the Players Cup is returning to glory with all the new above mentioned components. Other factors to consider during the logo creation are the unique match play format, the sunny Florida locale, the presenting sponsor (Vibram) and host sponsor (Sun King Disc Sports). Feel free to visit www.PlayersCup.org to view the new website and learn more about the event. We welcome all artists and look forward to reviewing the selections, as we are aware that there are many disc golfers out there with enormous creative talent.

The submissions are due by 5pm on Friday, May 21st 2010.

Artists are encouraged to email freinds and colleagues and have them vote for their submission. The winning artist will receive complimentary package of official Players Cup gear which includes: (1) each of the special fundrasier discs (5 total), a tournament shirt, all other tournament merchandise with the official logo, an article about the winning artist on the Players Cup website and a weblink to the artists website from the Players Cup website for 1 year.

Please send all questions and artwork submissions to [email protected]

b12e_1.gif

Are you sure this drawing of a spider is the one I sent you? This spider only has seven legs and I do not feel I would have made such an elementary mistake when I drew it.

no wonder i havnt gotten the message saying i won the contest!:doh:

please send it back to me and i will make the necessary corrections.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PC2010.jpg
    PC2010.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 57
Just two more days to get your logos in. Next week we'll reveal the top four logos that will get voted on!

Latest posts