• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] LoL at Anthon Destroyer back in stock

This will sure help him out on tour this year. I think this is great. Everyone gets what they want. Innova sells discs. Tour players get cash and we get sweet plastic.

I'm pretty sure this is in response to people leaving Innova for Prodigy. They want to make sure to compensate their players to show gratitude for loyalty.

Janke,
Buy 5, keep the prettiest, sell 4.
Sell each for 2 bucks profit for your time. Easy sell at that price

Haha. Same here. I might start with the intention to sell, but it just doesn't happen.

I wiped Anthon off my thrower. Left the logo.

It was a big stamp, with a little color bleed from the wipe. Use care if you do. Do not make big wipes because you'll pull color across the disc. Instead do small dabs and use fresh paper towels.

I kind of wish Innova would have put Anthon on the star team just so they could do a re-release of Anthon destroyers at the pro-shop. But again, only kind of. Flippers gonna flip.

I'm sure the flippers would flip those so hard for the first few weeks if they did. Then again, I doubt they would use the EXACT same stamp so it wouldn't probably decrease the older run's value. At this point, the older run is old enough, for anyone who's still buying/selling them it's almost an "investment" more than a flip (or maybe more "collecting" than anything).

I'm sure the flippers would flip those so hard for the first few weeks if they did. Then again, I doubt they would use the EXACT same stamp so it wouldn't probably decrease the older run's value. At this point, the older run is old enough, for anyone who's still buying/selling them it's almost an "investment" more than a flip (or maybe more "collecting" than anything).

They didn't sell out of the old stock...I remember the night that he was arrested I checked the pro shop website and they still had plenty in stock. I was debating buying some knowing what was coming. They ended up pulling them from the store before I could.

Somewhere in that warehouse are probably boxes of these old Destroyers... Unless they sold them under the table.

They didn't sell out of the old stock...I remember the night that he was arrested I checked the pro shop website and they still had plenty in stock. I was debating buying some knowing what was coming. They ended up pulling them from the store before I could.

Somewhere in that warehouse are probably boxes of these old Destroyers... Unless they sold them under the table.

Word was that they actually ground them up destroying them.

Word was that they actually ground them up destroying them.

They most likely didn't expect at the time to re-instate him as a team member, so that seems pretty likely. Any Echostar discs you purchased in early 2014 should be SUPER VALUABLE because they have ground of bits of Anthons in them!