• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOL At These Guys!!!

i'll watch a new one! you guys were pretty funny and into it, looks like a blast with your group. id throw with you.
sometimes it is exausting being too serious about ones game, i can be pretty critical of my game sometimes. those days arent that fun.
im an average player, some days under par, some days way over! i think i lose sight of the big picture those days.
After all, I LOVE DISC GOLF!, but it is just a game.
keep having fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!

if i ever find myself down in the big D, ill look you guys up.

you ever cliff jump at lake whitney? nice swimming holes there, and stellar cliff jumping.

Last edited:
i'll watch a new one! you guys were pretty funny and into it, looks like a blast with your group. id throw with you.
sometimes it is exausting being too serious about ones game, i can be pretty critical of my game sometimes. those days arent that fun.
im an average player, some days under par, some days way over! i think i lose sight of the big picture those days.
After all, I LOVE DISC GOLF!, but it is just a game.
keep having fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!

if i ever find myself down in the big D, ill look you guys up.

you ever cliff jump at lake whitney? nice swimming holes there, and stellar cliff jumping.

We haven't cliff jumped just yet lol. We're working our way up to getting that extreme. And yeah, nothing is more fun than a round of disc golf. The day I take it too serious is the day I start posting like I'm about to bust blood vessels like so many here....