• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOLOLOLOLOL

I think that expert village video may be the missing link in my game. I never tried throwing a great...great throw in the dirt before.

I'm crossing my fingers for the travelling trophy that you have to use as your mini. We should take bets on whether or not you get called in sanctioned events for an illegal mini.

I actually ripped off the top part. I use the bottom part to hold some stuff up on a shelf.

:|

I think that expert village video may be the missing link in my game. I never tried throwing a great...great throw in the dirt before.

I gotta say, that was some funny shizz. I was enthralled from the opening line about "already played the first cage", after that it just got better.

The "great....great throw" into the dirt aside... Dude's X-step is backwards, I watched my bro in law do that for a couple years solid before we were finally able to rid him of that abomination of an athletic movement.

I'm pretty sure that's what a person throwing a chicken wing looks like to the NON-chicken wing throwing folks...

Latest posts