• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] LONGEST DRIVER YOU'VE THROWN

Longest Driver you've thrown

• DD2 Frenzy

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Crank

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 37 9.9%
  • Nuke SS

• Ape

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Boss

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Katana

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Tern

Votes: 70 18.8%
  • Dominator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katana

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Vulcan

• Halo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Havoc

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Bolt

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Cannon

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Quasar

• D1

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • D2

• D3

• D4

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • D5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lace

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • UnLace

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • King

Votes: 26 7.0%

• Total voters
Both of my longest throws ever were from the same DX Archangel (390-ish feet). In the right conditions, that disc goes crazy far.

How is a Destroyer not on this list? I have a *D that absolutely smashes. If I ever lose it, I'll be very sad.

Fuzion Trespass. First disc I threw +400, and it's still the longest in the bag. Moderately beat *Wraith has since passed 400 as well.

everyone should also state if their throw was on flat ground or downhill.

I agree counting downhill tosses as your max d is pretty sketch, but they do go so much further sometimes!

After the Tern, I would have to vote Boss (in Pro plastic). I dont think I would be able to get a Champ/Star Boss as far as I could my beat in Pro. The Pro Boss has some insane glide to it.

I voted the D1 for the Japan Open D1. The thing just crushes with a ton of height and a tailwind. But for most circumstances the cannon beats it.

Got my hands on a Champ Tern earlier this week, and holy cow this thing bombs. Same flight as a beat Star/ fresh Pro Wraith (my previous longest driver), but with even more distance. A tick over 450 on flat ground was my max with Wraiths, 475+ is definitely possibly with a Tern.

Missilen gets down range FAST. I'm still adapting to throwing a distance drive that low. I don't think it will be a go-to driver for me but it is fun to play with.

I agree counting downhill tosses as your max d is pretty sketch, but they do go so much further sometimes!

No doubt. My longest throws 1000+ were all down hill with favorable wind conditions. My longest on flat ground are with mids and favorable wind (45-55mph LR tail) and got a third or more of their distance rolling. On a calm day I can get something understable and slower out further than a halo which is what I voted and get lucky bombs with...

No doubt. My longest throws 1000+ were all down hill with favorable wind conditions. My longest on flat ground are with mids and favorable wind (45-55mph LR tail) and got a third or more of their distance rolling. On a calm day I can get something understable and slower out further than a halo which is what I voted and get lucky bombs with...

What kind of holes/courses have downhill holes where you can throw 1000 feet? That must be one steep hill..

I was just poppin off for D at my familys ranch but when I bring baskets I do throw from the same spot down the hill. fwiw that Is with about 200ft of elevation and a bit of LR tailwind

Threw a 169 star destroyer 570ft at a golf driving range with a good tailwind. But the farthest throw was off the top of mt quartzite in Arizona. No idea how to measure how far it went but it was crazy far and a desert hippie was standing on the bottom and had my disc when I hiked down he said it hit his tent

Latest posts